• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this person be the DS?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

I'm talking about "SAIIX' one of the nobodies in organazation 13.there is some evidence to support my theory such as his resemblance to xehanort(hair,pointy ears,eye color,and not to mention he could basically surf on his berserker thing.He also to have said to be in the "war along time of ago,with people with keys" he also tells sora "you looked nothing like THEYdid" probably referring to ven,aqua,terra.and the last peice of evidence is probably the the two scars going across his face.

thats all i got :sleep:

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Naaa. Xigbar gots his own scar too, and has the same eyes and is similar to MX, but he's not. Then, why would Saix be the DS? not a chance!

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think you are thinking of Xigbar, he says tjhat Sora looked like half the heroes the others were, and he does have a few striking resemblances to Xehanort, oh and btw, it's SIAX, not SAIIX.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
xehanort never had an apprentice it was ansem the wise,
second EXACTLY he wasnt an apprentice then where'd he come from??-who was he an a original?

Some random heartless. Probably killed by the Keyblade.:mellow:

WilFrEDo 12

Some random heartless. Probably killed by the Keyblade.:mellow:

but his WILL was so strong that he became a nobody with a form anyway on a side note:i just realized that siax berserker has the symbol that terra has on his belt and roxas has on this amor!!??

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
But then it makes you wonder why he was second in command....

I think the DS may be a completely new character but it's kh so anything can happen.

Saix was second-in-command?

I can't really remember if that's true or not because it's been a long time sinc I've played KH2, but Ord. XII's chain of command was based on how strong they were.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But then it makes you wonder why he was second in command....

I think the DS may be a completely new character but it's kh so anything can happen.

Not really. Anything is NOT possible. That's an excuse.

but his WILL was so strong that he became a nobody with a form anyway on a side note:i just realized that siax berserker has the symbol that terra has on his belt and roxas has on this amor!!??

His other in just a heartless. And a nobody is created because of a strong heart, not a will.

A

Azrael

Saix could be the DS's Nobody, funny if he turns out to be somewhat related to Aqua as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back