• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this person be the DS?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMarukuXx

neither nobody's or heartless existed so it cant be a nobody didnt you read the scans or the some info at least??

Drewquinn2

Yea. how could it be Saix if there were no heartless or nobodies then? Wouldn't it be impossible for the DS to be Saix if there wern't any nobody's?

WilFrEDo 12

neither nobody's or heartless existed so it cant be a nobody didnt you read the scans or the some info at least??

no one said the ds was a nobody was at that time,he could have easily became a nobody after BBS but even if its not him,i still believe its someone from the previous kingdom hearts game thats why when his helmet gets knocked off it doesnt show crap..and yo who the **** is this asshole calling a noob?!?your moms bitch.:thumbsup:

Drewquinn2

no one said the ds was a nobody was at that time,he could have easily became a nobody after BBS but even if its not him,i still believe its someone from the previous kingdom hearts game thats why when his helmet gets knocked off it doesnt show crap..and yo who the **** is this asshole calling a noob?!?your moms bitch.:thumbsup:

I think you might be right about that...or maybe it was becouse they haven't made the person yet! (like what he looks like)

xXMarukuXx

This game was supposed to be about XEHANORT'S past, not Saix's.

the isnt about Xehanort past is about the past when there where any keyblade wielders and made to respond questions as xehanort being past being one of those

well just cause is face didnt show isnt an enough base to think is someone from the previous games, the other faces(Ven, Aqua, Terra and MX) are shown cause they are first playable characters and main villain. Anyway i actually think it could be one of the previous character but nothing points to that so just wait and see i guess

Dexel

Beyond hope
It's not Saix. If it was him, he'd have been more important.

PMF strikes. Just be glad there wasn't enough for him to theory-rape you.

Anyways, if Saix was DS, he would have been made more important.

Also, don't go thinking some things if all you see is physical similarities.

Find some real proof: For example, cutscenes.

~Ranked Black by
Dexel

Drewquinn2

PMF strikes. Just be glad there wasn't enough for him to theory-rape you.

Anyways, if Saix was DS, he would have been made more important.

Also, don't go thinking some things if all you see is physical similarities.

Find some real proof: For example, cutscenes.

~Ranked Black by
Dexel

or maybe he wasnt made important to make you think he didnt do any thing! But i dont think its saix becouse there arn't any nobodies in BBS

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

guyz, they're not referring to his nobody, but to his original self. either way i dont exactly agree on this speculation

xXMarukuXx

well its based on the fact of what he said in the game but what he said Xigbar said in an even more convincing way so those that mean hes the DS? no. maybe its Kairi grandmother she also said there were other keyblade wielders or even Yen sid ...no better yet is Mickey clone
am just sayng ppl should think alittle you can give opinion and not say it is, based on one line o the character in the game

WilFrEDo 12

maybe i could stand corrected when the game comes out,but now lets look at at KH1 when Xehanort possesses riku(i know its been discussed) but i dont believe in coincidence's when it comes to kingdom hearts;the outfit that riku sports is way to similar to the DS to not spark lightbulbs over our heads.and then the mere coincidence that the guy possessing him has the same name as a guy who has an apprentice with that striking similar cloth,come on!!This is more of a theory plus for the MX+TERRA=Xehanort supporters but also for the DS=MX theory supporters and i dont know in the KHFM Video it looks like DS only takes the orders of MX just like siax needed permission to kill sora.

T

Twilight_Thorn

No he couldn't. That's just a lack of thinking.

PMF (PMS) just do us all a favor and die already. either that or never show ur worthless, self-obsessed, socially lifeless, 20-year-old bum self on this website ever again. seriously, if u can't take in at least 1 theory that we come up w/ (or at least not completely dismiss it as crap w/o having any knowledge on the topic urself) then seriously, what's the point of even being on this website at all? 2 treat everyone like crap? if that's y ur on here, u rlly do not have a purpose 4 living at all. go fnuck urself. i'm out; peace! :closedeyes:

xXMarukuXx

whats whit your bulcrap about PMF your the ones that get out of the situation, bad cause if you hate him and despice him so badly why even bother waste 2min of your line sayng what you dont like about him ?? If you want to shut him up then just show your not wrong and use arguments to prove your theory isntead of making of fan club of PMF haters...you should be the ones getting a life since he isnt the one wasting is time making reply about you idiots. he takes down theorys cause he can come up whit arguments to bring them down.

P.s "...worthless, self-obsessed, socially lifeless, 20-year-old bum self" if hes socially lifeless what are cause us 20 and takes down your theorys's and is on an forum what are you? maybe a snoted 14 year old kid that think is bad ass cause he know how to say f.uck on forums whit out being banned for innapropriate language on a forum.

Note: i am not a follower of any time i simply dont get why you waste your time posting these hatting reply's

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
PMF (PMS)

Wow. I totally sprayed my period on your face.

just do us all a favor and die already.

That's funny coming from someone who's a failed abortion attempt. ^_^

either that or never show ur worthless, self-obsessed, socially lifeless, 20-year-old bum self on this website ever again.

Aww, you really love me. I think you'll be my first. <3

seriously, if u can't take in at least 1 theory that we come up w/ (or at least not completely dismiss it as crap w/o having any knowledge on the topic urself) then seriously, what's the point of even being on this website at all?

Oh SS, you're so studly. I'm getting hot all over. Yes, more! HARDER!

2 treat everyone like crap? if that's y ur on here, u rlly do not have a purpose 4 living at all. go fnuck urself. i'm out; peace! :closedeyes:

YES! Treat me like crap.

SUNSET SEEKER!

Wow, you're so amazing. BTW, you've been cyber raped and now have cyber HIV. Sorry I didn't tell you before, but you know how it is when you're "giving it to someone." Yeah, you might wanna get checked now. I mean, you just laid there taking it, I had to pass it to you.
~

Now on to the real reply. [Reads from PMF'c generic reply cuecards]
PMF: Cuecard number seven :Uppity ass no0bs who think that they're to big for their pants.

You worthless ass thing. I won't address you as male or female because quite frankly, you mean about as much as air means to a dead person. Whoever you are, stop living. I mean, you upset your family by living anyway, so might as well end it all right? Here, I'll tell you what. I'm going to continue about my business and you're going to reply. After that, I'll just continue to go about my business. That's a deal then.

Have a nice HIV infested day lover ^_^

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
PMF (PMS) just do us all a favor and die already. either that or never show ur worthless, self-obsessed, socially lifeless, 20-year-old bum self on this website ever again. seriously, if u can't take in at least 1 theory that we come up w/ (or at least not completely dismiss it as crap w/o having any knowledge on the topic urself) then seriously, what's the point of even being on this website at all? 2 treat everyone like crap? if that's y ur on here, u rlly do not have a purpose 4 living at all. go fnuck urself. i'm out; peace! :closedeyes:

No, PMF's right... Saix's role was small... He wasn't very important... Xigbar and Marluxia's roles were larger than his... There's a better possibility that Marluxia's somebody being DS than Saix's...

Second, if you can't take getting your theory critiqued/shot down, then don't post it... No theory is perfect and people like me and PMF find those flaws and will bring them foward... If you don't like it, then don't post it...

PostMentalFerocity said:
Wow, you're so amazing. BTW, you've been cyber raped and now have cyber HIV.

It's not rape if you yell "surprise"... =o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back