• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could the bhk be.......?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion Strife

BHK is not Tidus. I've played CoM(I'm not trying to be the best)and beaten it. BHK is Sora's Lightside, and Sora is Sora's Darkside. Thats why in the first game when Darkside comes from Sora's shadow. Hmm... I just had an Idea. NEW THREAD!!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*B*tch slap Percymort*

Bro what the heck are u talking bouts TIdus is not anywhere near Twilight town. And I bet he even doesn't know what the heck Sora's gotten himself into.Hell, TIdus doesn't even know what a Keyblade is.Besides if he was in the main story then I bet he'd get his butt kicked nice and quick.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I seriously don't need proof to say that the BHK is not Tidus, common sence.

rr10lg.gif

The above is from kh2.co.uk *yaawn*

The Reaper

percymort said:
I think the blond hair kid could be Tidus, it makes sense sora knows tidus which gives a good reason that why he protects him in the screenshots. Correct me if im wrong but did sora ever even find Tidus/wakka/selphie i think these people in the trailer and screenshots are selphie and tidus. Any comments or corrections post here please.
Oh boy! if you dont even know who the bhk is your not even a KH fan so to speak. Its sora's other side!

The Reaper

Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
I suggest you run. FAST. PLEASE. Before someone like KL get's here, and flames you. You will be flamed. Horribly. N00B.
Hey! you were right!:D

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Its just because he is blonde huh?XD

Like everyone has said before...BHK and friends are NEW...but we all know this so ppl can you stop spazzing out the guy?

Heartless Hunter

I think that the bhk could be cloud. I know that cloud looks way older than the bhk but it would be interesting because cloud played a very mysterious role in KH 1, where he looks for his light. This may just be him. Otherwise I think that it could be Tidus with his hair cut, although tidus can barely lift his stupid little wooden staff. WILL THE GAME JUST COME OUT SO WE CAN FIND OUT WOH THE BHK IS!!

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
why would cloud shrink form his original height anyways? We have to be patient to find out about BHK. now anyways./...who would want to shrink from being tall to suddenlly becomign short like Sora? dude....even I wouldn't want to do that. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back