• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could the bhk be.......?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
I think the blond hair kid could be Tidus, it makes sense sora knows tidus which gives a good reason that why he protects him in the screenshots. Correct me if im wrong but did sora ever even find Tidus/wakka/selphie i think these people in the trailer and screenshots are selphie and tidus. Any comments or corrections post here please.

Ansem22

Coolfreak is trying to help you and so will I. I am one who doesn't mind these things, but others will mind and flame you.

BHK has been confirmed to be an original character, not Tidus.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*pushes a button*

There is a topic about the BHK. You should really read it.

And Tidus is not the BHK.

Correct me if im wrong but did sora ever even find Tidus/wakka/selphie i think these people in the trailer and screenshots are selphie and tidus.

They are back on Destiny Islands which the credits of KH1 proves. So they can't be on Twilight Town and those kids look nothing alike.....

Last edited:

AHeartless

*Slaps percymort*

Listen to yourself: You're saying that a FF-character in VERY VERY small side-role in the game got in the second game a huge, important role.

Anyways, Tidus got his own game already (Final Fantasy X) so it's just ridicilous.

And where would he get keyblades from? Just found them? Nope, you wont get keyblade by searching one from the ground...

Dumb thing to think about.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
sry man, not to be mean but ur dumb as hell....like the guy said above, y would tidus star in another game if he already has one of his own

KhRiku1337

now that would just be redicilous now would it? Really stupiest thing i've seen on this forum, even my grandma wouldnt think that...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KhRiku1337, you can't talk about his theory. Even though his theory is stupid and will never happen yours has to be more dumber and stupider than his.

And he asked for corrections and suggestions. You just said I hope you agree with me. Plus he said could....he never said was.....

P

Phoenixian

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that the BHK is actually the light or pure form of Sora? I can't remember....but I'm sure i read that somewhere. Because you have Dark, Light, KH, and Reality (and that I know I read on here...or did I?). So, if Anti Sora is dakr (most likely), Sora would be KH, BHK would be Light, and who knows about the reality thing. Of course, I am probably the wrongest person here....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well your thinking is clearly wrong.

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that the BHK is actually the light or pure form of Sora? I can't remember....but I'm sure i read that somewhere. Because you have Dark, Light, KH, and Reality (and that I know I read on here...or did I?). So, if Anti Sora is dakr (most likely), Sora would be KH, BHK would be Light, and who knows about the reality thing. Of course, I am probably the wrongest person here....

It's okay. That theory has been disproven many times before....But you aren't the wrongest person here....that title clearly goes to KhRiku1337

sorasecondcoming

no that couldn't be because of what we know from ff10 he couldn't be a keyblader.if was he would of had a much bigger part in kh1

vivablade

Phoenixian said:
well i think u did read that somewehre and so did i...but i thought bhb was soras shadow...think thats what i read somewhere

vivablade

unknown blonde said:
Tidus couldve changed his hair style in 2 yrs u know
its not tidus...and bhb being soras shadow sounds more appealing because bhb has soras keyblades like oath keeper and oblivion

Clouds_hikari

I don't really think he's Tidus. It would be very..odd and cheesy if he was. I mean..Tidus has his own game. No need to go steal the spotlight from Sora. Plus, Tidus' hair is darker than BHK's.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
percymort said:
I think the blond hair kid could be Tidus, it makes sense sora knows tidus which gives a good reason that why he protects him in the screenshots. Correct me if im wrong but did sora ever even find Tidus/wakka/selphie i think these people in the trailer and screenshots are selphie and tidus. Any comments or corrections post here please.

Got one question: how in the world could Tidus get from Destiny Islands to Twilight Town if he doesn't even know what a Gummi Ship is?

A

Azrael

AHeartless said:
*Slaps percymort*

Listen to yourself: You're saying that a FF-character in VERY VERY small side-role in the game got in the second game a huge, important role.

Anyways, Tidus got his own game already (Final Fantasy X) so it's just ridicilous.

And where would he get keyblades from? Just found them? Nope, you wont get keyblade by searching one from the ground...

Dumb thing to think about.

No... but you can get keyblades by having them magically appear in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back