• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Roxas ever be taken out of Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
So then during that time Sora was sleeping? Or what?

You have heard of Days, haven't you?

Roxas is a member from the Organization presumably since he was born (when Sora became a Heartless in Hollow Bastion) to a week just before we play him in KH2 (since we play him for a week). So, around a year, Roxas has been a member of the Organization.

I don't see why not if Roxas absorbed Sora's heart after freeing it from darkness.

If Roxas absorbed Sora's heart, all it would do is make Sora whole and make Roxas disappear. That defeats the purpose the OP would want. Roxas would need to have a heart of his own, that's not Sora's, in order to be a whole being on his own. Otherwise, he'd just be absorbed into Sora.

KHNigratoe

Well I'm writing a fanfiction of Axel.
And I was wondering if Roxas could ever be taken out of Sora and be made into a whole different being. Like another person enirley. Or is he already? I get confused with this. Which is why I'm just asking.

Roxas is Sora's nobody, correct?
So he should be able to live in his own body right? And not in Sora?
AHH I dont know D:

I really don't think so.

Criss and Riku

ummmm than how was roxas talkin to sora and namine at the end of KH2 remember what he said to sora.....
Sora:eek:.o omg! Roxas:Look sharp!Oh and goodnight love the signature pic its soo fuckin cute!

Muse

you look atrocious
ummmm than how was roxas talkin to sora and namine at the end of KH2 remember what he said to sora.....
Sora:eek:.o omg! Roxas:Look sharp!

And yet, notice how Roxas was hardly whole, much less the being that he was before. He was just a vision, nothing more. Certainly not his own separate being.

anima66

wouldnt that be freakin awesome though? your doing the sora as a heartless bit and riku comes along and kills you with the keyblade then hes all like dont worry kairi ill protect you now. ah that would be priceless.

Muse

you look atrocious
wouldnt that be freakin awesome though? your doing the sora as a heartless bit and riku comes along and kills you with the keyblade then hes all like dont worry kairi ill protect you now. ah that would be priceless.

And never going to happen.

Firo

Oh Crap
It's your fanfic, make up your own rules.

The only way Roxas could come back is if Sora became a heartless again.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Roxas is a member from the Organization presumably since he was born (when Sora became a Heartless in Hollow Bastion) to a week just before we play him in KH2 (since we play him for a week). So, around a year, Roxas has been a member of the Organization.

Actually, if Roxas was in the Orginization from birth until a week before Kingdom Hearts 2, then that would be over a year. Unless you think that the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memory took place in 1 day. Also from the time it took Sora to release the hearts from his body and soul, to the time Sora went into the pod was much longer than several days. So I would say that Roxas was in the Orginization for about 1 1/2 years.

If Roxas absorbed Sora's heart, all it would do is make Sora whole and make Roxas disappear. That defeats the purpose the OP would want. Roxas would need to have a heart of his own, that's not Sora's, in order to be a whole being on his own. Otherwise, he'd just be absorbed into Sora.

If Roxas was to absorb another Heart he still wouldn't be Roxas he would have the identity of whoevers heart he had absorbed. That's only in the case that Roxas even has the ability to absorb another heart other than Sora's because of compatibility issues.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's your fanfic, make up your own rules.
^
If Roxas was to absorb another Heart he still wouldn't be Roxas he would have the identity of whoevers heart he had absorbed. That's only in the case that Roxas even has the ability to absorb another heart other than Sora's because of compatibility issues.
Not really, think about Xemnas.

Muse

you look atrocious
Either way, if it's for a fanfic, you don't need to follow the canon at all. Like I said earlier, I've seen people take the characters and throw them in a more modern setting without Heartless, Nobodies, Keyblades, or any elements from Kingdom Hearts and the only thing tying the characters in the fanfic to the characters in KH is their appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back