• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could kh happen in reall life???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

chaosraider8

ok its not possible well thats what you think have you ever seen riplires believe it or not??? well there is som preety amazing things on there. and what is it with ppl and physics? o this cant happen and this cant happen. well you never no. i mean you seen what happened on 9/11/2001 right. and man no one ever thought in a million years that it would ever happen, well they were wrong. just about any thing can happen these day. im not putting you down trust me im not. its just som times ppl with the physics thing really get me mad. sry if im afending you. but you just have to give it som thought. and what if it did happen. what would you do???

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Get a smaller sig. ^^' It totaly ruins the pages you post on.

2. So anyway, ya there are amazing things in this world, but it can't happen.

a. swords dont appear out of nowhere and pick a master
b. there is no way to get to other planets as of now
c. i doubt mystical creatures would appear out of nowhere and take our hearts
d. this is a game; created out of someone's imagination. well alot of people's, seeing it includes many disney movies.

chaosraider8

ok now this makes me mad. ppl and there physics. hav you ever seen ryplies believe it or not??? well there is som amazing things on there. im not trying to put you down trust me im not ok. you no ppl never thought in a million years that what happened on 9/11/2001 would ever happen. but boy were they wrong. they took over the plane and killed every and every thing in there site. and that is what darkness wants to do as well. you just need to think about it for a while. then things will start to pop in your head. just what if what would you do??? im sry if im making you mad or afending you becuz im trying not to ok.

chaosraider8

ok now this makes me mad. ppl and there physics. hav you ever seen ryplies believe it or not??? well there is som amazing things on there. im not trying to put you down trust me im not ok. you no ppl never thought in a million years that what happened on 9/11/2001 would ever happen. but boy were they wrong. they took over the plane and killed every and every thing in there site. and that is what darkness wants to do as well. you just need to think about it for a while. then things will start to pop in your head. just what if what would you do??? im sry if im making you mad or afending you becuz im trying not to ok.

Oracle

Good point chaos raider... I read in a ripley's believe it or not book that this woman could grow aluminum on her face... It showed a picture of her right cheek covered in tin foil o_O

It's possible but highly unlikely. We don't know whats out there, for all we know there could be some kids kicking it up and having a good time on some island in some world out there called destiny islands. o_O Highly unlikely, and I'll probably scream if I ever see a duck dressed in a sailor suit in my lifetime.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

That pissed me off. Don't dare compare 9/11 to one of your 'theories' ¬¬' The reason 9/11 happened was because it could happened, it was highly possible and legible. Like MB said, Kingdom Hearts was born from imagination. The only reason your saying there may be a theory behind it being real is because you WANT it to be real. It happens because your a fan. If your a fanboy to Sora//Riku//Kairi, i bet you wish them to be real. If you were once a fan of Pokémon, at that time, I bet you would have given anything for it to be real. It's phases.

And please.. change your sig. -.-' I hate having to scroll 3 times to pass each of your posts.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
1) what would you think
2) would you go over to the shadows to avoid the suffering
3) would you betray you friends and family
4) would you give up every thing you had in order to have every one else go back even if you just became nothing more than a memory and that is they only way they will ever see you and you will never see them again
5) would you help the people that you hated
6) if have other and more things to say on what you would do then well what would you do
1) You're stupid. :D
2) I'm always stepping on my own shadow; therefore, impossible.
3) Yes, no, maybe so.
4) You lose everything when you die, anyway.
5) I'm helping you from being totally embarrased in the near future by posting this.. does that count?
6) Topic trashed, fanboy.

Back