• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could kh happen in reall life???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

chaosraider8

hey i was just wondering if kh really happened wat would every one do. maybe this is really stupid but hey you never know right. i mean i have been dreaming of kh and me being sora lol ( dont even ask ). here are some things i would like to know if it really happened.

1) what would you think
2) would you go over to the shadows to avoid the suffering
3) would you betray you friends and family
4) would you give up every thing you had in order to have every one else go back even if you just became nothing more than a memory and that is they only way they will ever see you and you will never see them again
5) would you help the people that you hated
6) if have other and more things to say on what you would do then well what would you do

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
*takes your kingdom hearts game from you*
Maybe you should take a break.

LMAO!! XD

ANYTIME you dream about a game you've completed once you should stop. ;]

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
like I said before

This is what my FanFic is about.... KH being in the real world.... its called Kingdom Hearts Reality and I have finished it in my head and I have started KHR 2 in my head, Im gonna start typing out KHR 1 soon but I keep on thinking about KHR 2... and I end up getting so in to it that I forget to type out KHR 1 Because KHR 2 is just so fun to imaging

Awards
ooooookkkkkkkkkk...........*Grabs the KH disc from Twix and mails it to Alaska*
You need a BIG break dude, no KH for you for a while

Alw3000

okay, humour me: What if chaosraider8 is right? I mean, KH is kind of like this big symbolic thing based on the real world. What if KH is real? what if KH some how happened, and our world is consumed by darkness? (if it is even possible to get any darker) (lol) and what if we were transported to another world like traverse town or something. I would be just like thank you God! I mean think about it: havn't you ever wanted to leave this hellish world we live in w/o dying or resorting to suicide? just screw reality for a minute, and consider it. besides, anythings possible. it could happen in real life, then everyone would flip out and cause mass chaos, and then some random thing outta the blue would happen that would make things even more wierd, and then everybody would die because at that point no one would know what to do and then darkness will use their fear to it's atvantage and destroy everyone, exept for the ones with a strong heart, but no one would believe that having a strong heart would help anyway so they'll die too. (just a theroy)(yea, I know i'm insane.)(lol)

(trust me i've come up with worse stories b4)

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
wow you nerd.

Take a freaking break. Your going crazy. You dream about it? sheesh.

Take a break, go on vacaction. Go to a tropical island. If you live on a tropical Island already, then you should be outside, not dreaming of KH....freak.

seriously, DONT dream about games and then say "omg its gonna happen!" happen in real life??? Wouldnt that be convienient.. (sp?) Tetsuya Nomura just makes a game from an idea in his head and then all of a sudden it happens.

Take a break, go on vavcation, get outside.

im done here.

Alw3000

I Was Just Kidding!!!! I'm Just Making It Up, Okay! Like I Said, Humour Me And Just Pretend It Could Happen!!! Screw Reality For A Minute!! Sheez!!! Lighten Up!!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Alw3000 said:
I Was Just Kidding!!!! I'm Just Making It Up, Okay! Like I Said, Humour Me And Just Pretend It Could Happen!!! Screw Reality For A Minute!! Sheez!!! Lighten Up!!

uh you lighten upp, your the one who is screaming.

i wasnt mad, i was just proving you wrong and pwning you. None of the people who posted were mad, they didnt need to lighten up, they were just telling you to get a life.

Alw3000

okay then, can you guys be a little less serious about it. sorry if i made it sound like i was yelling, i accidentally hit the caps lock button when i was typing. besides, what's so wrong about pretending that it could happen. just because it's never happend and it's proven that it's pretty much virtually impossible for it to happen, doesn't mean that you can't wonder about it and how cool it would be if it did happen. I know i sound crazy, but i've learned alot about life in general just from this one video game. If you think about it, KH is like a huge sybolic thingy that is based on real life. ex: Riku thought that the only way to save Kiari was to turn to darkness. A bank robber would rob a bank mostly because he thinks that if he does, he will be rich and happy, and that is the only possible way to make his life happy, by taking others people's money the easy way instead of getting a job or something because they can't because one wrong mistake they made in their life. What im trying to point out is that Riku turned to darkness because he thought it was the only way to save Kairi, and a bank robber robbed a bank because the only way he could be happy in life. I learned that people will do terrible things because they think that it will help them get rid of their problems. When people don't handle their problems, they usually come back to haunt them. and that's only one thing i've learned from the game. and the game isn't the only thing i've learned from, reading books has helped me learn so much as well. So call me a freak or crazy or whatever, but I've already taken more away from the game.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
one reason why i started my story was because i said to myself "what if KH was real.... that would be could but how could I explain why the heartless haven't attacked us and why Sora or anybody else hasn't come here from another world"
and then my story's basic idea was made... then it become a really long story in my head... but anyway its fun to daydream about stuff like KH being real...

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Okay guys, first of all, it's not wrong to dream about a game. You don't need a life if one night you suddenly dream about the game. Don't worry, guys. Everything's gonna be alright if you dream about a game. I promise. If you're still scared, then I'll hold your hand when you guys go to sleep.
One night I was playin' KH for the first time in Monstro, and just couldn't find that freakin' Riku. So when I went to bed I dreamed about finding him and where he was. But, of course, he really wasn't where he was in my dream.

chaosraider8, this is a good topic!
1. I'd be like, "WOW!" KH is really happening in my own back yard!
2. I would stick with light, baby! There is always a light in the darkness! It can never go out!
3. I wouldn't betray my friends and family, but I wouldn't want to go on an adventure with my family. But I'd LOVE to go on a journey with my friends!
4. Well, I don't fully get this one, but I WOULD NOT want things to go back to the way they were! It would be just too awesome livin' in the KH universe for me to wanna go back!
5. And, NO! Absolutely not! I'd NEVER help the people that I hated! They can rot in darkness for all I care! :cool:
6. Well, I'd be transported to Twilight Town and then visit all the worlds, and fight evil right by Sora's, Donald's, and Goofy's side! It would be great!

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Heh, well I thought about it too, but the thing is something ike that could never happen, and I mean wel yeah, it would defy all of those hotshot professors teach us in school, right?

chaosraider8

thanx so much for at least thinking about it and not saying im nuts. and the ppl that are saying i am nuts welll they do not want to admit it but i no they have imagined the same thing as i have they just dont want to look stupid. but hey rejection is what makes a person right. and hey your not crazy i fully agree with you on your theory 1,000,000,000,000 %. but hey im a noob so give som slak ok.
Alw3000 said:
okay, humour me: What if chaosraider8 is right? I mean, KH is kind of like this big symbolic thing based on the real world. What if KH is real? what if KH some how happened, and our world is consumed by darkness? (if it is even possible to get any darker) (lol) and what if we were transported to another world like traverse town or something. I would be just like thank you God! I mean think about it: havn't you ever wanted to leave this hellish world we live in w/o dying or resorting to suicide? just screw reality for a minute, and consider it. besides, anythings possible. it could happen in real life, then everyone would flip out and cause mass chaos, and then some random thing outta the blue would happen that would make things even more wierd, and then everybody would die because at that point no one would know what to do and then darkness will use their fear to it's atvantage and destroy everyone, exept for the ones with a strong heart, but no one would believe that having a strong heart would help anyway so they'll die too. (just a theroy)(yea, I know i'm insane.)(lol)

(trust me i've come up with worse stories b4)

Back