• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could be Kingom hearts 3 come out for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hey SuperE we can argue all day and night about this KH3 crap. I personally don't care for the game atleast after KH1 cause 2 sucked major balls.

FFVII that's a different case, and anyway it really doesn't happen like that anymore. Then another thing were talking about two Japanese companies when you mention FFVII. I mean KH3 would have a higher chance of going to wii than 360. Also Sqaure still gives nintendo FF games too, but we are talking about a game that hasn't had a true FF game. Don't give me FFXI that game sucked not many people bought it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Hey SuperE we can argue all day and night about this KH3 crap. I personally don't care for the game atleast after KH1 cause 2 sucked major balls.

FFVII that's a different case, and anyway it really doesn't happen like that anymore. Then another thing were talking about two Japanese companies when you mention FFVII. I mean KH3 would have a higher chance of going to wii than 360. Also Sqaure still gives nintendo FF games too, but we are talking about a game that hasn't had a true FF game. Don't give me FFXI that game sucked not many people bought it.

Its not just up to Square. Yes it still happens, ever heard of Capcom? 3rd party goes where the money is :)

Also not many people got FFXI.. ahahaha. Check up on your MMO facts..

If you mean not many FF fans got it, I will give you that, but it sold great as an MMO and no it doesn't suck. I know alot ppl in FFXI that hate FF but loved FFXI.

Souten Ni Zase

Multi-Platform FTL.

KH3 better be a PS3 exclusive, or I'll be pretty mad.

Most likely, KH3 will be for the PS3. C'mon, face it. All of the KH games so far have been released on the Playsation, and I don't think they'd just jump to a different system with a release so big as KH3. I'm certain it will come to the PS3.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Ya know I'm just gonna restate something I said awhile back. The only reason the 360 gets these games casue at the moment people have more of them in their homes. Later on some where around 2008 late when PS3 price is around estimate of $420 or less. Won't see much of that anymore.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Ya know I'm just gonna restate something I said awhile back. The only reason the 360 gets these games casue at the moment people have more of them in their homes. Later on some where around 2008 late when PS3 price is around estimate of $420 or less. Won't see much of that anymore.

Yea sure thats the reason and the fact its winning.. Thats why they DMC4 is coming to the 360 as well. Capcom knows they make good cash on it.. When BD, LO, ES, etc comes out.. Square will see how JRPG sells((and they all will sell over million watch and see)) Watch and see, Square won't ignore that. Square will have more and make more muti games..

Oh yea PS3 won't have price drop till 2009 sorry.. That came form Sony..

Souten Ni Zase

Yea sure thats the reason and the fact its winning.. Thats why they DMC4 is coming to the 360 as well. Capcom knows they make good cash on it.. When BD, LO, ES, etc comes out.. Square will see how JRPG sells((and they all will sell over million watch and see)) Watch and see, Square won't ignore that. Square will have more and make more muti games..

Oh yea PS3 won't have price drop till 2009 sorry.. That came form Sony..
Show me where they made this statement. I just ran a search and didn't find any article where they stated that.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
asside from specs and the ongoing argument over which system is better I'm going to say Square is going to stick to Sony b/c it sells big in Japan, that's their #1 priority more than the US and elsewhere. The 360 sales in Japan are extreamly poor therefore they will not turn to the 360 and stay with the PS3. Putting it on last gen (PS2) would be very stupid because they did all they could with KH2 and if you want an even better game it must jump to PS3.

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
yes, tell us....I was wondering about it too.......
The thing where I said the price will drop, that is my opinion, not a fact, I'm just saying it most likely will.
watch them surprise us all and make it for the wii, lol! (Just joking)

swizzle

You are such a drag..
it is most definetly coming out for the ps3, i have no support for this but its just a gut feeling i have. but wut im hoping for is that it comes out for both, 360 and ps3! because i am getting the 360 for gears of war and halo 3 but i want a ps3 because of the kh3. i have reached a dilema.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Sony has more of the SE games anyway, why wouldn't they? and it's most definetly not for the ps2, I don't know where anyone got that idea, I'm positive this won't happen, but it would be hilarious if it came for the wii, wouldn't it? I mean come on, have a sense of humor.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
SuperEclispe that was an ignorant statement that sony won't drop it till 2009. Actually they may drop the price to $550 at year's end.

Rynxeh

well w/ the next KH - nomura was thinkin of handhelds and that it wasnt gonna be called KH3
so that mite mean the next one will come out for psp,ds or mobile phone
but there mite be another kh afterwards called KH3 so that mite come out for PS3 (if not PS2)
i dont think it will come out for the 360 - wouldnt make sense w/ the past history of the game (KH1 - PS2[sony], KHCoM - GBA[nintendo], KH2 - PS2[sony]) KH3 will most likely for the PS3
if it also came out for the 360, that'd be weird - kingdom hearts has come out as exclusive titles ONLY and NONE of scuare enix's games hasnt come out for 360 (except for FFXI- but look how bad that did!)
sqaure enix has only had history w/ Nintendo and Sony (and made billions in the process)

SO in conlusion: KH3 will (i think) come out for the PS3 and the next KH game will come out for the DS or PSP (most likely PSP)

KeyOfRoxas

I dunno when kh3 is coming out but hellz yeah ps3 is gunna be cheaper :p. Lolz anyway i hope they bring it out for those 360 lovers cause they'd be happy... well most of them >.<
This is a raid!!! ZOMGZORZ
I DON"T KNOW WHAT WERE YELLING ABOUT >:O
kingdom_heart_2_sora_roxas_by_vic_mon.jpg

Baniigaaru

I think KH3 will be on the PSP. Nomura is going to screw us over again like he did with NDS (COM) T_T. Good thing I didn't buy it, I hate 2D pixelated games, and now Re:COM has come out. All I have to do is go to Toronto (which is like 1 hour away from where I live) and buy an illegal burnt version there LOL XD (or wait for it to come out to North America, if it ever does).

Back to the topic at hand *cough*, I read somewhere that Nomura-san was thinking of putting it on a handheld portable platform 0.o;:unsure: (er..or he said something along those lines)? PSP is about $200....I doubt I'll be buying it then:closedeyes: I seriously hope it comes out on PS3 'cause I'm going to buy the FFXIII series.

Yay! I just found the URL where Nomura is considering the platform :D
"As for the system, he is considering portable systems. (Options: PSP, NDS, and Mobile Phones)"

Picnicpanther

PS2 is still outselling PS3 globally. Face it, PS3 is a friggin disgrace to gaming, most devs wont even touch it. Sorry, but SE would just have to be incredibly stupid to just release it for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back