• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Well, Allwine probably already finished his part prior to his death, I'm sure there could be some 'In Memory of Allwine' in the English ending credits of the game.

I would like that a lot.

Now I can assume that we would have a good enough Mickey (he's been voiced by several people so yeah) for Coded and BBS.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll think of someone good. And sometimes they get lucky. With "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", Mary Wickes, who voiced the gargoyle, Laverne, died before the film was finished, so they got her friend to fill in, and she obviously did a fantastic job because I can't tell one from the other in the movie.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
He wasn't THAT OLD. He was only 62.

He's being sarcastic.
And it probably won't, if it does, deal. People have been waiting for these since 2007, I'm sure people won't care too much if it's delayed. Especially those who have been fans since the beginning when it first came out, we could care less when it comes out

Criss and Riku

If they do delay it it will proabobly because they'll say at the end of the game "In honor of Wayne Allwine" and show some clips of mickey mouse through the whole series.May he rest in peace.I'm just sorry i didnt know that he voiced mickey mouse.I feel so ungratefull.:(

WhinyAcademic

Awards
No... I can't believe he passed... *bows head* :cry::cry::cry:

I know a character can't die with his voice actor. Especially someone like Mickey Mouse.

I seriously don't know who could replace him. But I'm sure Disney will find somebody. But it may indeed take a while. Well, naturally, we want this game asap, since we've been waiting for nearly two years. But yall know how Disney is.

These songs in this order makes me feel better everytime something goes wrong.

YouTube - Hans Zimmer | The Traveling Song | Lyrics

YouTube - Hans Zimmer | Alex on the Spot | Lyrics

Rest in peace, Mr. Alwine.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm pretty sure there are other people who can imitate mickey's voice pretty accurately.

i know its disapointing, but depressed is something else. to be honest, he was a great VA, but he wasnt in my mind all the time, so i never really thought of him that much.
i know i'm a cruel girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back