• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could a heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, My theory is that the only reason Roxas could use the keyblade was because his Heart did not go into Kingdom Hearts, but was with Sora throughout the timeline. Because of this, Roxas could draw the power from the heart, wherever it may be, and summon a kayblade.

In this case, a heartless wouldn't be able to use a keyblade unless he had a heart, or his heart hasn't transcended with Kingdom Hearts. Sora was a Heartless with a Heart all throughout CoM, since his Shell, his Body and Soul, was walking around itself in the guise of Roxas.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The only reason why Roxas could wield the Keyblade, was because he was the nobody of Sora. Also due to the fact that Sora and Roxas were linked by Sora's heart, this allowed Roxas to wield the Keyblade as well... Usually, nobodies can't wield Keyblades because they don't have hearts. Technically a strong heartless can infact wield a Keyblade. A heartless is only the darkness in a person's heart, just given form. Those of strong hearts, who infact gave into the darkness, can very well wield Keyblades if they had the potential to.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Roxas and Namine really don't count as Nobodies, do they? What with they're awkward creation? I highly doubt a normal nobody, or even those of the Organization could wield a keyblade. And don't you need a heart to wield one anyways? Healtless = No heart = No keyblade.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, My theory is that the only reason Roxas could use the keyblade was because his Heart did not go into Kingdom Hearts, but was with Sora throughout the timeline. Because of this, Roxas could draw the power from the heart, wherever it may be, and summon a kayblade.

No he could weild it cause Sora could weild the Keyblade and Org members keep their weapons from their original selfs

Roxas and Namine really don't count as Nobodies, do they? What with they're awkward creation? I highly doubt a normal nobody, or even those of the Organization could wield a keyblade. And don't you need a heart to wield one anyways? Healtless = No heart = No keyblade.

Heartless actully have hearts[ironic] Saix tells you this after the 1000 heartless battle
and like i said Roxas could weild the Keyblade because Sora could weild the Keyblade

yunami5

Awards
A nobody is the absence of a body it's pretty much just an empty shell they plan an use tactics the heartless act purely on instinct and attack so i doubt they could wield one(not counting the fact for the many anti sora's in the first game that had false keyblades) the heartless are more like animals they probably wouldn't know how to use it they ony attack through instinct and no planning not like the nobodies.
Heartless= animal
Nobodies=human

Apollo

Silver Member
A nobody is the absence of a body it's pretty much just an empty shell they plan an use tactics the heartless act purely on instinct and attack so i doubt they could wield one(not counting the fact for the many anti sora's in the first game that had false keyblades) the heartless are more like animals they probably wouldn't know how to use it they ony attack through instinct and no planning not like the nobodies.
Heartless= animal
Nobodies=human
ya I agree with that statement good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back