• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contrast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
The idea was to make two different tags and blend them
tRMPO-copy.png

how'd it turn out? :>

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I like the concept, but... I think the blending (or lack thereof) is getting me. Sora's side looks pretty nice as is, but I think Riku could have used some more in the upper torso/head region. Also maybe some flow on Riku's side would have been nice to see. Like I said, it's still a nice concept :3

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i was afraid it would get too messy than it already is,i'l try it out and see whether it works.Glad you liked the concept though.

Sparks

gone
The middle just looks so dead, and totally like kills the colors in it like that ugly green under Riku's leg.
Those greens just bug me so much D:

I like Sora's side alot, like the way the lighting is and stuff, but Riku's side looks oversharpened a tad, and maybe less contrast would be better on the stock, and the brushes just seem to be really random. Idk, I don't think it would look messy though if you fixed it up, and got rid of that green. That green >:c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back