• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Richard was still waiting a bit, until he heard a noise from behind him, one he was sure wasn't coming from the Werewolf.

"Excuse me ... have you seen a sixteen-year-old boy about this high, and a fifteen-year-old girl about this high? If you have, you'll be helping me beyond compare."

Richard noticed that as this girl spoke, she seemed to pause a bit, looking at the both of them rather strangely. However, he could sense that the aura she was emitting was not one of fear or hate, but instead something of bewilderment. That was enough for him to smile kindly for the day. It had certainly been awhile since he'd not received the feeling of dislike from someone that wasn't a Vampire.

Richard also sensed something different about the girl right off the bat. She was a Hybrid. Interesting. What on this planet could she be wanting to see other people for? How intriguing. He nodded slightly as he looked at the girls smiling face.

"Well, I do wish I had seen these ones you're searching for but..." He paused for a moment as he considered the height that this girl had given to describe the fifteen-year-old girl, stroking his chin. Now that he thought about it, perhaps he had seen her.

"Actually, I think I may have seen the girl, but I'm not sure about the boy. You might wish to speak to the shopkeep here, she seemed like she fit your height description." He cocked his head a little, trying to see why she might want to know the wear abouts of these people. He decided since she didn't seem to fear or hate him right off the bat, that she might actually answer him back.

"I do hope that you'll forgive my curious nature, but why do you search for these two?" He smiled as he pondered whether this Hybrid could be one of the escapers he'd heard about earlier. If she was, this would certainly make his own search easier.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
After seeing to the man; Tenshi finally opened the remaining senses, having turned them off to focus on finding the man's room. Turning she felt the suffocating presence of a Hybrid, a Vampire, and one she didn't even recognize. Panic raising in her chest she forced herself to remain calm as she strolled up front again to see to them.

She stopped just behind the door as a girl asked, "Excuse me ... have you seen a sixteen-year-old boy about this high, and a fifteen-year-old girl about this high? If you have, you'll be helping me beyond compare."

Listening she heard the man that she had yelled at reply, "Actually, I think I may have seen the girl, but I'm not sure about the boy. You might wish to speak to the shopkeeper here, she seemed like she fit your height description."

Silently she slipped in and headed toward the stairs, checking to see if her boss was coming down. When she saw he wasn't she gently shut the door and whipped around to face the crowded lobby. Knowing it would be to risky to scold them right now, she asked, "Who came here for a room?"

Watching as people raised their hands, Tenshi fled to the back to fetch some keys. Returning almost as quick as she disappeared she handed them to people as they filed past her and into the back. When only the Vampire, the stranger, the Hybrid and herself remained did she return to the counter. The silence that followed would have made anyone worry about what was to come as Tenshi looked through papers.

"What do you three think you were doing? I would like it very much if you give me your names, and if you wish races." She mumbled.

A fire in her eyes she glanced at the unlit candles, thinking about it she pulled out the lighter and drifted around the room, lighting the wicks as she waited. "So, tell me why you'd let your auras follow so freely?" she asked softly.

Looking back at them as she finished lighting the candles she added, "What do you guys think about candles? Oh yeah, please keep your voices down, the boss is sleeping."

Silently she waited for their replies as to what they wanted, she could tell that at the slightest sound she'd have to bring them into the back. The last she wanted was for Mr. Yami to find out that there were people that weren't humans in the shop, he'd freak out on her. Meeting the gaze of the girl's she waited silently as the candle flames danced on the floor and walls.

BlackmageAp

Awards
As Richard was waiting for an answer, he noticed that the shop keeper had come back. He was happy to finally be able to buy his muffin, but instead was meet with several questions and candle lighting.

"What do you three think you were doing? I would like it very much if you give me your names, and if you wish races. So, tell me why you'd let your auras follow so freely? What do you guys think about candles? Oh yeah, please keep your voices down, the boss is sleeping." He sighed a bit as she asked these questions, not really giving them a chance to respond to the first questions, and doing her own thing as well. As soon as she had finished speaking, he cleared his throat and looked her in the eyes, carrying a serious look on his face.

"Well miss, my own name is Richard, and if you couldn't tell from my hair color, I'm a Vampire. As for my aura being unprotected," he picked up the muffin he had picked up earlier and wiggled it in the air, hoping she'd let him pay for it, "it's rather hard to concentrate on any of my abilities when I haven't had something to eat in awhile." He looked around the room, evaluating the candles and if they complimented the room. He shrugged and turned back to the girl.

"The candles are alright. It could certainly use more scented candles in my opinion, perhaps apple scented would be best." He chuckled a bit, trying to keep a light mood about the room. Even if it did have a Lycanthrope and a girl who was most likely looking for this girl. I do hope this doesn't go downhill...

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
The Vampire's response had caused her bewilderment to grow, and she was turning before his latter statement caught her ears. It tugged, pulling her attention back abruptly. Jade eyes growing, joy filled them once more.

"So you have seen the girl? Than- ..."

Her voice paused, eyes fleeing to the opened door as the girl in question entered. Lilly's disposition changed then, eyebrows furrowing to join her twitching nose in a small line of annoyance. She watched the girl shop owner, following her as she moved about in a frantic state of mind. Then, finally, after what seemed like an eternity - though it was probably only around seven minutes - the other female paused and returned her attention to the leftover group in front of her. That was when a whole new array of questions were tossed her way, causing Lilly's nose to shift uncontrollably once more. Honestly, she asked simple questions and was given all of this.

A sigh broke from her lips - it couldn't be helped. Her attention went to Richard - the Vampire - as he answered her questions calmly. Something was noted in his speech - he was uneasy. It was understandable. When the man finished she sighed once more, before taking her turn of answers, questions, and commentary. Her attention turned to the man Richard, hands placing themselves on either side of her hips.

"First off, thank you very much for the information ... " Lilly's voice faltered, left brow twitching as her eyes shifted momentarily to Tenshi. "But, that girl does not match the description. Her hair is not Blond, nor are her eyes Silver. In the end your information would have caused me to scold an innocent girl." Her voice was blunt, keeping true to her look of mild agitation.

"However ... " Her voice broke once more, a small smile appearing. "It's nice to see a Vampire that's still a gentlemen; for that I thank you sincerely."

Lilly then turned, smiling towards the other female present in the room. "My name is Lilly, it's very nice to meet the three of you. My race is that of a Hybrid, and of those I am a Human - Human - Element model." She paused, eyes searching out the room once more. "As for my aura ... I find it rather annoying to hide when I'm trying to locate something. Instead of blindly chasing when looking for something, it can help if you also get chased. In the end you may find what you're searching for far more quickly."

The candle question reserved thought, and careful consideration. Eyes searching the room, for what seemed the fifth time, her left index lifted to plant itself thoughtfully against her lower lip. "Candles are nice but ... " Her voice stilled, eyes growing large at the sight of the flickering flame upon their wicks. Her nerve seemed to slip, form stiffening in horror at the small dancing light. She hadn't noticed it before, she'd been far too caught up in the conversation.

... I hate fire more than needles Mama ...

"A-As for your last question about your curiosity ... " Lilly's voice shook, her hand rising to grip at her throat in an attempt to steady it. This final time she addressed Richard. A shaky smile rose, eyes hardening in an attempt to hide her small scare. "All I can reveal is that I'm searching for those two, which by now is common information. The reason why I'm searching however would be ... " She swallowed, "Well frankly I'm worried, and it's my job to look after them."

Awards
That lady . . . Her aura was flowing so freely. Why, though? Lian didn't realize this until she glanced up from her book when she felt something bump into her. It was a woman, and she wore glasses, yet she looked to be older than Lian. But also. . . . that aura. . . Until now, Lian had always kept her aura protected. She was the type of person to be very low-key; her past was part of the reason why she didn't want to be in the spotlight much.

The Hybrid leaned up against the side of the shop again when the woman proceeded to go inside the shop. Lina pulled her book up to her face, but she was not reading. She was listening - listening to the conversation that the woman was having with the people inside. From what she could make out, the female who had bumped into Lian seemed to be searching for two children. Not only that, but the monotone female found out that one of the customers in the shop was a Vampire. Lian slightly raised an eyebrow, and she kept it raised when she heard of something more: The spectacle-wearing woman was a Hybrid.

When the older Hybrid ended a sentence referring to the children she was looking for, Lian stood fully on her feet, no longer leaning on the side of the structure for support. While one hand still held onto the book, the other reached out and opened the door. Upon coming entering in the shop, Lian did not look at any of the customers from within the shop; she just kept her eyes focused on her book. When the young hybrid was fully in, she closed the door behind her.

The Hybrid silently for a moment, eyes still on the hardback that was in front of her. Then, her eyes shot straight at the other hybrid. She closed the book and let it drop down to her side like her arms. It wasn't until a moment later did the girl speak. Her voice was empty; it lacked any emotion in it, when she started talking. "So, you are a Hybrid as well. . ." This was not a question. Lian knew that her ears did not deceive her.

A quick glance from the lady to the others in the shop turned out to be quite a long stare at two figures near a counter. Their auras. . . . Both of the auras emitted different vibes to Lian. One, she knew had to have belonged to a vampire(which she already knew was in the building), but what did this other aura belong to? The teen furrowed before finally figuring it out. A lycan.

Both a lycan and a vampire were here in the same shop? Lian angled her head a tad to the side. This gesture, however, was in deep interest. That was the first time she'd seen the two together in the same room. She blinked, dumbstruck for a moment. However, she finally snapped out of it with a slight nod at the female shopkeeper, then a nod to everyone else. "Pardon my rude entrance. My name is Lian Canduro. I am also a Hybrid."

So, that's how she was going to do it. Just tell it right off the bat, eh? Giving all of her information out in a place like this. Lian bit her lip. Frustration started to pour into her veins, but she failed to show it out in the open. What was she thinking? She had never given out any sort of information like this!

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
In his slumber Matthias tossed and turned in his bed, sweating profusely from what an ordinary being would call fear. The dark memories of his past had always haunted him in the night, trying to break his spirit in the dead of night, but this night was different. It could have possibly been triggered by all of the angular people at the inn, or something greater, but you could truly feel the fear from the battle-hardened hybrid.

In the mind of matthias, he was surrounded by mountains of dead bodies, burning homes in the background, ravens flying overhead. He sees himself as a child in the middle of this scene, spear in hand and drenched in the blood of the fallen. The boy is crying screaming out into the darkness; "I did not want this, never this, this is not justice, I DO NOT WANT TO KILL ANYMORE. AHHHHHHHH"

As the boy screamed, Matthias' vision cracked like glass and the ground beneath him crumbled in horror. Falling in the darkness, that endless abyss of unimaginable horror's, he saw a familiar face that reawakened the rage within his soul. The face of his ow father, it would perplex most, but to him he was the most horrible person on the face of the earth.

"Hello son, still incredibly weak I see. It's no wonder though, you are a failure after all. Look at how pathetic you are, crying like that, your mother can't help you now." His fathers voice echoing a thousand times in his head.
"I'll kill you daemon" Matthias retorted in relentless rage.
"Kill me, you couldn't protect her, nor can you protect your self" The father said in laughter.
"SHUT UP" Matthias screamed as he shot a ball of light energy at his father face which fazed right though him.
"YOU CANNOT KILL ME, I AM ETERNAL" the father yelled at his son.
"Rahhhhh" Matthias said in a blood-drunk scream, sending another orb of pure light at his father.

The shot hit it's target head on making matthias father disperse into a cloud of bats, waking him instantly. When he woke he saw that he had put two huge holes in the door entrance to the room. His one one hand was extended and letting off a little smoke from his palm whereas his other hand was holding it steady. Even his eyes had turned completely golden in his inconsiderate rage.

"I must leave this place" Matthias thought.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"Well miss, my own name is Richard, and if you couldn't tell from my hair color, I'm a Vampire. As for my aura being unprotected, it's rather hard to concentrate on any of my abilities when I haven't had something to eat in awhile."

Listening she watched him wiggle the muffin, sighing she said, “Okay, if you want to pay for it now than let’s do it; if not and you came here for a room your gonna have to pay a little extra.”

"The candles are alright. It could certainly use more scented candles in my opinion, perhaps apple scented would be best."

Nodding her head in agreement with Richard, there were some scented candles but they weren’t her choice. Looking at the other girl she listened as she replied to her question. Watching the girl as she tensed at the sight of the dancing flames; she began to wonder why she didn’t like it.

She was surprised at the girl’s description of a girl who had arrived in the middle of the night. Before she knew what she was saying, Tenshi said, “I know that girl, she arrived here late yesterday. The moon was almost at it‘s fullest, she said she needed a place to stay.”

Listening as another voice entered the conversation, she smiled as they said, “Pardon my rude entrance. My name is Lian Canduro. I am also a Hybrid."

“There’s no need for you to apologize; it seems as if there have been lots of people doing that lately.” Tenshi replied. It seems as if this place has become a Vampire, Lycan and Hybrid hotspot. Wait! That's what the other guy is, he's a lycan. Why didn't I recognize the aura? She thought, glancing toward the door that led upstairs, when a loud explosion echoed from down the hall caused her hair to bristle. Looking back there she cursed softly, “What the heck is going on?”

Returning her attention to the group she said in an apologetic tone, “I am sorry for the commotion and for my tons of questions. My name is Tenshi.”

Glancing at the last one that hadn’t spoken, she returned her gaze to Lilly this time. “Is there anyone else you are looking for?” She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back