• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between the ES and Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianOblivion

Okay, I'll tell you what point I'm trying to make.

King Mickey realized that something was happening with the worlds because the stars started going out. Right?
So he left Disney Castle and left a note for Donald, saying what he was doing and why. Remember, this is all in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts I.
Now, Mickey leaves and travels to a world called Radiant Garden. He meets the ruler of the world, Ansem the Wise, and they become friends.
Now, during the time that these two are talking, Xehanort comes in and tries to talk to Ansem the Wise about his experiments.

What I'm trying to get at here is that Mickey visited Radiant Garden in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts, when the door was first opened. He didn't visit it some ten years before that; he couldn't have since the flashback and the Ansem Reports all tell you that he was there right after the door was first opened.

I hope I explained it more clearly this time...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes, that's what I thought you meant. It's not true. That all happened *years* before KH1. The first door was opened *some ten or so years* before KH1.

By the time KH1 even begins, Radiant Garden has already become a base of operations for Maleficent. Leon and the gang state that this happened *nine years* ago, as in, before KH1.

So Maleficent has been using it as a base for nine years. They mention heartless in the invasion if I recall correctly, which were created by Xehanort's experiments. Therefore, Xehanort created the heartless before Maleficent arrived, and thusly that scene DOES take place years ago. And even if he didn't mention heartless, the timeline doesn't work, because AtW is obviously not ruling Radiant Garden while Maleficent is using it as a base.

Finally, AtW refers to Mickey as an "old friend", stated in the Secret Ansem Reports that he'd like to converse with him "as in the old days". Sounds like he's known Mickey for quite a period, much more than merely a year.

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

With the given time, there is no way DS could have grown to Xehanort's hight, lost the muscular built to get his body like Xehanort had it, or become as "superhuman" as Ansem discribed Xehanort...

your right Omnichaos, but the flashback of Xehanort doesn't clarify his exact size as he wasnt near/next to anyone to determine that, not to mention that Xehanort did in fact have a muscular build especially if you look at the Concept art of Xehanorts heartless. As far as him being Suerhuman, he does carry the Xehanort name, and weve all seen MX. Even if Xehanort lost his memories a part of MX is possible to live through him.

I only say this because the game is to revolve around Xehanorts past, and s far the only concealed character we have of in BBS as of yet is DS (not aqua, that's a whole diff. story and there doesn't need to be a debate about it here). I also notice that the DS unlike many keybladers weve seen so far is quite acrobatic, although Sora is somewhat in mostly cutscenes Xehanort showed some wicked flip strikes, as he'd flip in the air and twirl his his aerial blades like mad. that's all i have really

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
your right Omnichaos, but the flashback of Xehanort doesn't clarify his exact size as he wasnt near/next to anyone to determine that,

yeah, but that cutscence takes place only a short time before Xehanort splits... So, unless he had a strange groth spurt before he split, it's only logical to assume his height is equal to that of his heartless and nobody...

not to mention that Xehanort did in fact have a muscular build especially if you look at the Concept art of Xehanorts heartless.

True... Which is why I pull back that statement... I had to watch the scene with Xehanort again... He his muscular, but I would not say as muscular as DS...

As far as him being Suerhuman, he does carry the Xehanort name, and weve all seen MX. Even if Xehanort lost his memories a part of MX is possible to live through him.

I know... I'm just saying DS wouldn't fall into that "superhuman" catagory...

I only say this because the game is to revolve around Xehanorts past, and s far the only concealed character we have of in BBS as of yet is DS (not aqua, that's a whole diff. story and there doesn't need to be a debate about it here). I also notice that the DS unlike many keybladers weve seen so far is quite acrobatic, although Sora is somewhat in mostly cutscenes Xehanort showed some wicked flip strikes, as he'd flip in the air and twirl his his aerial blades like mad. that's all i have really

Thank you for strengthening the DS = Terra clone theory... =P
Also, as we say in the battle agianst Terra, he too is acrobatic...

DarkSoldier85

If the DS(ES) has no connection with Xehanort, then why would Nomura never show the DS's face in the closed theatre? His identity is obviously supposed to be a secret for now...

I agree with this theory, but I think maybe a little more happened for the DS to lose his memories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If the DS(ES) has no connection with Xehanort, then why would Nomura never show the DS's face in the closed theatre? His identity is obviously supposed to be a secret for now...

Maybe for a reason that has nothing to do with Xehanort's identity. It might be a secret for a reason, but he might be more strongly related to another character.

Honestly, practically the only thing that hints at DS being Xehanort is the "mystery factor", which you just cited. Whereas MX and Terra being part of Xehanort, while not having that factor per se, has much more proof.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Maybe for a reason that has nothing to do with Xehanort's identity. It might be a secret for a reason, but he might be more strongly related to another character.

Honestly, practically the only thing that hints at DS being Xehanort is the "mystery factor", which you just cited. Whereas MX and Terra being part of Xehanort, while not having that factor per se, has much more proof.

It's a possibility, but I will still believe DS is apart of Xehanort...
The only thing that is really stoping the DS+MX theory is the "mystery factor"...
Should DS be Terra's clone, then the DS+MX theory is the strongest possibility...
Not to mention we have already seen a very likely foreshadowment of a DS+MX fusion...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Cruelty is a Pikachu using nothing but Double Team over and over again.

No, Not again. No more pokemon yellow flashbacks.

Eevee

Double Team.
Sand Attack.

It was a vicious circle that never stopped.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back