• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between the ES and Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianOblivion

So, I've been putting a little bit of time and thought into this theory.

I'm going to try to explain this as best I can...bare with me. xD

Okay, so we have Master Xehanort and his little Apprentice guy.

The ES fights alongside/for Master Xehanort in that big battle in the Secret Ending, right?
During this fight, Kingdom Hearts shows up. Master Xehanort, let's say, was trying to get to Kingdom Hearts this entire time. Maybe that was his goal - who knows.
So, he gets Kingdom Hearts and goes fwee, floating into the sky toward it. Let's say that the reason Terra's eyes go amber at the end is 'cause he's super pissed. Let's say he got super pissed and the ES just so happened to be crossing his path and got his rear beat by Terra and his blinding rage :O
Now, ES is badly bruised and may have suffured, oh, a minor concussion that was brain-damaging?
Maybe the ES lost part of his memory after he was cast aside by dear ol' Master X after said Master got what he needed. He didn't need the ES anymore, so he threw him aside like an old doll.
Now, let's say Terra, Ven, and Aqua have all left with Master Xehanort to who knows where xD
ES is still laying in the rubble with a bad headache. >_>

Now, let's say that some guy and his five apprentices come walkin' along, maybe trying to see what the hell just happened with that big fight or whatever...
Then, they come across a half-dead soldier in the dirt.
The Master of these apprentices decides, "Hey, he's pretty beat up. Let's take him back to the castle and clean him up, maybe give him a place to stay and some food."
...Following so far?

Now, they're at the castle of Radiant Garden.
ES becomes conscious.
He has amber eyes, silver hair, and dark skin under that weird black suit.
When asked his name, he finds he can't remember it.
However, he does remember A name.
"Xehanort," he might've responded to his savior, Ansem the Wise.

Therefore, Xehanort may have previously been the ES!

Thoughts and nice comments are appreciated. :blush:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...so why does Xehanort look/acts/has countless connections with Terra and MX then?

ObsidianOblivion

I don't know so much about Xehanort and Terra...
But doesn't it make sense to you if we connect this to natural human behavior...
If someone has an idol or looks up to someone, they tend to mimick that person. Try to look like someone, act like them, etc.
Maybe that could be why. It sounds too simple to be the right answer, but it's a possibility.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The ES fights alongside/for Master Xehanort in that big battle in the Secret Ending, right?
During this fight, Kingdom Hearts shows up. Master Xehanort, let's say, was trying to get to Kingdom Hearts this entire time. Maybe that was his goal - who knows.

Most likely...

Let's say that the reason Terra's eyes go amber at the end is 'cause he's super pissed. Let's say he got super pissed and the ES just so happened to be crossing his path and got his rear beat by Terra and his blinding rage :O

Terra's eyes turn yellow... =o

Now, ES is badly bruised and may have suffured, oh, a minor concussion that was brain-damaging?
Maybe the ES lost part of his memory after he was cast aside by dear ol' Master X after said Master got what he needed. He didn't need the ES anymore, so he threw him aside like an old doll.
Now, let's say Terra, Ven, and Aqua have all left with Master Xehanort to who knows where xD
ES is still laying in the rubble with a bad headache. >_>

I think I know where you are going with this and no... DS(ES) is not Xehanort... He could be part of him, if certain things were met, but MX is at least part of Xehanort... There is no denying that...

Now, let's say that some guy and his five apprentices come walkin' along, maybe trying to see what the hell just happened with that big fight or whatever...
Then, they come across a half-dead soldier in the dirt.
The Master of these apprentices decides, "Hey, he's pretty beat up. Let's take him back to the castle and clean him up, maybe give him a place to stay and some food."
...Following so far?

Except Ansem found Xehanort in Radient Garden...

He has amber eyes, silver hair, and dark skin under that weird black suit.

Xehanort had brown eyes...
Also, MX had orange eyes, silver hair and dark skin...
Terra(assuming he is a clone of Terra, DS) has blue eyes...
Orange + Blue = Brown...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't know so much about Xehanort and Terra...
But doesn't it make sense to you if we connect this to natural human behavior...
If someone has an idol or looks up to someone, they tend to mimick that person. Try to look like someone, act like them, etc.
Maybe that could be why. It sounds too simple to be the right answer, but it's a possibility.

I'm sorry, but the similarities to both are so completely overwhelming that's rather unlikely, at least IMO...

And how exactly would he go about looking like both...? Him getting plastic surgery or hair dye seems iffy...

ObsidianOblivion

Terra's eyes turn yellow... =o

Amber, yellow...You get what I mean, hopefully. The color wasn't exactly my point...

Except Ansem found Xehanort in Radient Garden...

That's true. Maybe they were in Radiant Garden, and wherever they fought was a part of it? Who knows.

Xehanort had brown eyes...
Also, MX had orange eyes, silver hair and dark skin...
Terra(assuming he is a clone of Terra, DS) has blue eyes...
Orange + Blue = Brown...

Uhhh...
Okay...
So let's say Xehanort had brown eyes.
Whatever. I wasn't focusing on the eye color.

But since you said "clone of Terra" just now, it reminds me vaguely of what Vexen did with Repliku. Could be the same thing with Terra. Eh, I donno.

KCDjedi

Eh, to me, it seems that Terra somehow "fuses" or is mind-swapped with MX, which leads to his amnesia and then taking of the name Xehanort. As for the ES (DS is the common abbreviation), I think he's a pretty obvious comparison to Riku in KH1, in that he's wearing very similar clothes, and is in a vaguely similar role to his master (MX for the DS and Ansem for Riku), who also wear strikingly similar clothes (if there aren't in fact the same clothes). If that didn't make sense I might have to re-word this somehow. It's late and my mind is on the blink about how to explain this properly.

HeartlesGuardian

I think I know where you are going with this and no... DS(ES) is not Xehanort... He could be part of him, if certain things were met, but MX is at least part of Xehanort... There is no denying that...]

Why do u assume MX is part of Xehanort? There is as much evidence that Xehanort=DS then there is Xehanort=MX, or hell even Xehanort=Terra. All we have so far is a name to connect them, and eye color. Seeing as we don't know DS real name, his hair color, his eye color, or his age, I think its unfair to say DS isn't Xehanort.

We know that DS isn't a great keyblade wielder, he's better than Ven but not as good as Mickey, so he's probably around Terra's level. Terra (or Mickey for that matter) could have wiped the floor with DS, and left him to die, but he's found by AtW. That's alot better to go with than saying MX=Xehanort because "they have the same name"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why do u assume MX is part of Xehanort? There is as much evidence that Xehanort=DS then there is Xehanort=MX, or hell even Xehanort=Terra.

You have no idea how wrong you are on this...
There is more evidence that MX is part of Xehanort than the connections between both Terra and DS to Xehanort combined...

All we have so far is a name to connect them, and eye color. Seeing as we don't know DS real name, his hair color, his eye color, or his age, I think its unfair to say DS isn't Xehanort.

Wrong...
Here are some connections between Xehanort and MX:
  • Name
  • Clothes
  • Eye color
  • Hair color
  • Skin Tone
  • Superhuman-like
  • Lust for KH
  • Squared Chin
  • Pointy Ears
  • Same neck size
  • Calmness during battle
  • Cocky (for XH)
  • Cruel and Evil
  • Lust for Power (XH and Xemnas)
  • High Status (XH is strongest heartless, Xemnas strongest Nobody)
  • Dramatic facial expressions and/or moving their hands when they talk

The only actual proof I can find that links DS to Xehanort, is that in the secret ending, he splits form MX, which is most likely a foreshadowment of MX and DS' fusion into Xehanort...
Aside from that, there is no proof...
Xehanort is taller than DS...
Xehanort is not as built as DS...
Xehanort is so much stronger than DS...

We know that DS isn't a great keyblade wielder, he's better than Ven but not as good as Mickey, so he's probably around Terra's level. Terra (or Mickey for that matter) could have wiped the floor with DS, and left him to die, but he's found by AtW. That's alot better to go with than saying MX=Xehanort because "they have the same name"

Who ever said MX = Xehanort...? I said MX was apart of Xehanort, not Xehanort entirely...
Like I stated above, the second secret ending shows a very likely foreshadowment of MX and DS' fusion...
Plus, when they fused, their memory was erased from whatever caused their fusion, thus erasing any prior knowledge of wielding them... The two keyblades then entered a "placement mode", in other words, the Soul Eaters...
The way Xehanort got the Soul Eater and the "DS suit" to Riku, was thorugh Maleficent, assuming he was the one behind the Disney villians... Maleficent knew too much that was not written by Xehanort in his reports not to be under his orders... The other Soul Eater rest in Xehanort's Heartless' hands, which we see fused with Riku's in the final battle of KH1...
This explains why Riku has two Soul Eaters...

As you can see, MX + DS = Xehanort is far more likely than DS = Xehanort...

V

V.A.T.13

Lust for KH
Cruel and Evil
Dramatic facial expressions
These are the only points I have a bit of a problem with since we know almost jack sqawt about Xehanort.

This explains why Riku has two Soul Eaters...
Two Soul Eaters? Since when?
You meant to say Ansem's magical baton right?

Not directed at Omni:
And the DS looks to be a child. Well, he has the exact same built as Riku in his own dark form, and much shorter than the old man. I bet 10 internets that he's around Ven's age.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
These are the only points I have a bit of a problem with since we know almost jack sqawt about Xehanort.

I should had been specific... Those were directed toward Ansem (SoD) and Xemnas... Well, as for cruel, Xehanort's test were, how should I say, inhuman... So, I would suppose Xehanort could be seen as a cruel person... Plus, he kicked Ansem out...

Two Soul Eaters? Since when?
You meant to say Ansem's magical baton right?

That, and the other keyblade Riku seemed to pull out from thin air... I would think it would be safe to assume that was another Soul Eater...

Not directed at Omni:

I'm going to do it anyways... =P

And the DS looks to be a child. Well, he has the exact same built as Riku in his own dark form, and much shorter than the old man. I bet 10 internets that he's around Ven's age.

Exactly... Judging from his body built, if he isn't a new character all together, then the best possibility would be that he is a clone of a younger Terra...

V

V.A.T.13

I should had been specific... Those were directed toward Ansem (SoD) and Xemnas... Well, as for cruel, Xehanort's test were, how should I say, inhuman... So, I would suppose Xehanort could be seen as a cruel person... Plus, he kicked Ansem out...
Cruelty is a Pikachu using nothing but Double Team over and over again.

But really, I always thought of cruelty as a type of 'teasing'. Unless Xehanort actually torchered(?) his experiments, I can't really say it's cruel. Plus, pretty much all scientist are inhuman~

Kicking Ansem out isn't cruel or evil. Ansem was telling Xehanort he couldn't do his experiments anymore, so he gave him the boot. Sounds kinda childish more than evil to me.

That, and the other keyblade Riku seemed to pull out from thin air... I would think it would be safe to assume that was another Soul Eater...

Oh, you mean his flower thing? Nomura says that's the same keyblade. WaytoDawn/Soul eater.

My guess? Can anybody say.....

Dual wielding? BUM BUM BUUUUMMMMMM
Exactly... Judging from his body built, if he isn't a new character all together, then the best possibility would be that he is a clone of a younger Terra...
Or an entirely new character who has red eyes.

...and looks like Riku maybe? Just maybe?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why do u assume MX is part of Xehanort? There is as much evidence that Xehanort=DS then there is Xehanort=MX, or hell even Xehanort=Terra. All we have so far is a name to connect them, and eye color. Seeing as we don't know DS real name, his hair color, his eye color, or his age, I think its unfair to say DS isn't Xehanort.

Omni said it all...you're very much mistaken if you think name and eye color are the only things they have in common. I wouldn't necessarily say MX has more connections to Xehanort than "Terra and DS combined", but they're certainly numerous.

Kicking Ansem out isn't cruel or evil. Ansem was telling Xehanort he couldn't do his experiments anymore, so he gave him the boot. Sounds kinda childish more than evil to me.

He banished him to a realm of complete nothingness. Childish maybe, but do you think Xehanort thought his old master wouldn't go insane in there? I mean, it's NOTHINGNESS. And this is the guy who gave Xehanort a home, three square meals a day, took him under his wing, and gave him a future. Sounds rather cruel to me, or at least indifferent.

Last edited:

ObsidianOblivion

The only actual proof I can find that links DS to Xehanort, is that in the secret ending, he splits form MX, which is most likely a foreshadowment of MX and DS' fusion into Xehanort...
Aside from that, there is no proof...
Xehanort is taller than DS...
Xehanort is not as built as DS...
Xehanort is so much stronger than DS...

XDDD!
All right. Here's what I'm getting at with the little bolded area.
Do you realize that the only time we've ever seen the real XEHANORT, not his Heartless or Xemnas, is in those little clips of Mickey's flashback? Which, mind you, IS TEN YEARS after what we're discussing in this thread?
He was pretty beat up at the time, right? Granted he even GOT beat up; you get what I'm saying? Who's to say the guy didn't work out to make himself stronger? It seems pretty believable to me.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Do you realize that the only time we've ever seen the real XEHANORT, not his Heartless or Xemnas, is in those little clips of Mickey's flashback?

That's plenty. You seem to be unaware of the art form known as "ripping character models from [x] game". Very useful in this kind of situation.

Which, mind you, IS TEN YEARS after what we're discussing in this thread?
He was pretty beat up at the time, right? Granted he even GOT beat up; you get what I'm saying? Who's to say the guy didn't work out to make himself stronger? It seems pretty believable to me.

Eh, I'd assume he was doing more intellectual work than physical, being Ansem's apprentice and all.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I couldn't agree more with you if I had too...

But really, I always thought of cruelty as a type of 'teasing'. Unless Xehanort actually torchered(?) his experiments, I can't really say it's cruel. Plus, pretty much all scientist are inhuman~

Well, I am sure Xehaonrt could easily tell the people he was testing were suffering... =/
Also, if you recall, Xemnas was mocking(teasing) Ansem in KH2...

XDDD!
Do you realize that the only time we've ever seen the real XEHANORT, not his Heartless or Xemnas, is in those little clips of Mickey's flashback? Which, mind you, IS TEN YEARS after what we're discussing in this thread?

Actually... You're wrong...
KH1 was ten years after the events of BBS, not Mickey's flashback...
Mickey's flashback took place during the time Xehanort was under Ansem, which was nine or so years before KH1... We can't be sure the exact time Xehanort had been with Ansem during that scene, but I would say it took place just a little while before Xehanort gave Ansem the boot...

So, the flash back took place a few months or so after BBS... With the given time, there is no way DS could have grown to Xehanort's hight, lost the muscular built to get his body like Xehanort had it, or become as "superhuman" as Ansem discribed Xehanort...

KCDjedi

I didn't know what that meant until that happened to me today in Pearl :p. Luckily I found that one of my guys has Swift about 10 minutes into the match.

V

V.A.T.13

Well, I am sure Xehaonrt could easily tell the people he was testing were suffering... =/
Also, if you recall, Xemnas was mocking(teasing) Ansem in KH2...
You can? Cause turning into a heartless looks pretty painless.
I don't recall Sora screaming in agony when he became one...

...god that's hot. I need to draw this...

Xemnas teasing Ansem was childish if you ask me. Not much to suffer from as it was all truth.

ObsidianOblivion

Actually... You're wrong...
KH1 was ten years after the events of BBS, not Mickey's flashback...
Mickey's flashback took place during the time Xehanort was under Ansem, which was nine or so years before KH1... We can't be sure the exact time Xehanort had been with Ansem during that scene, but I would say it took place just a little while before Xehanort gave Ansem the boot...

So, the flash back took place a few months or so after BBS... With the given time, there is no way DS could have grown to Xehanort's hight, lost the muscular built to get his body like Xehanort had it, or become as "superhuman" as Ansem discribed Xehanort...

Actually, it states very clearly in the Ansem Reports (that must've been written by Xehanort's Heartless, if not Xehanort himself. [that whole concept confuses me xD]) that Mickey visited the castle, right? The door had been opened and the stars started "going out", so that's why Mickey decided he had to go find out what was wrong.

Xehanort opened the door. This was before he lost his heart to the darkness.
Mickey visited the castle soon after the door was opened. Which was right at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts I. Sooo...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually, it states very clearly in the Ansem Reports (that must've been written by Xehanort's Heartless, if not Xehanort himself. [that whole concept confuses me xD]) that Mickey visited the castle, right? The door had been opened and the stars started "going out", so that's why Mickey decided he had to go find out what was wrong.

Xehanort opened the door. This was before he lost his heart to the darkness.
Mickey visited the castle soon after the door was opened. Which was right at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts I. Sooo...

Eh, I'm not sure exactly what point you're trying to make with this, but all the stuff you're describing happened YEARS before KH1. This is an irrefutable fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back