• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion with Darkside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

In the beginning of Kingdom Hearts during the Sora's Awakening.

BEFORE Riku left the island and into darkness.

Darkside was born out of Sora's shadow right?

However in KH:CoM, Zexion claims that Riku gave into darkness, destroy the island AND became Darkside.

But then, Darkside would really be Ansem right?

But Sora's shadow... erms...

So... That man on Destiny Islands who told Sora all the "This world has been connected... You understand so little... blah blah blah" was Ansem all this time right???

So Darkside belongs to everyone because everyone has a DARK SIDE? XD

And here, check out the Kingdom Hearts II pictures. No big...

http://www.fantasy-source.com/medias.php?img=images/news/5746-g.jpg&toutes=1

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I asked myself that plenty of times. Never Understood that myself. Well,far as I'm concerned, Darkside is nothing more than a big/weak heartless.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Darkside is a NATURAL Heartless.

That's why there were some in Kingdom Hearts and the one that appeared when you fought Ansem.

Darkside was not born out of Sora's darkness and Riku did not become Darkside and Ansem is not Darkside. Darkside is Darkside.

Darkside is a powerful natural Heartless.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
TIME OUT!!! hold on I don't remember seeing that pick of donald holding an egg shape like thing in any scan or maybe I just missed that(by the way I wonder the same thing you were talking about) But back to the pic thing I just looked at it one more time and I don't remember seeing 4 of those pics in any scan shown so far

-The one at the top
-and the three at the bottom expect the one with Ms. Tea Pot and the other guys
anyone want to tell me about those

cloud@omnislash

I was wondering how long until someone find this.
And mention Zexion said something about it but anyway every one has a shadow which is a darkside.
Just because there was normal enemies as darkside doesn't mean that it's not someone's shadow.
All heartless are ppl remember in kh when the guy lost his heart and turned into a heartless.
It's always the same outcome.
The only part that I don't agree with is that sora created darkside riku is the one who created darkside on DI.
sry everyone that's a keyblade user can create a dark side.
Also you never really destroyed either darkside even though that doesn't mean anything.
Ansem can create artificial heartless also which means those darksides could have been exactly that.

sora_123

Riku did not created darkside, thus heartless can only be controled

Ansem did not created darkside( if ansem had created him he would have that sing on his chest)

Where did he come from (i don't know) perhaps it was a heartless that copied sora's shape and form.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
There is a Darkside when Sora faces his shadow, there is a Darkside (as the island is destroyed) born from Riku giving into the Dark, and there is a Darkside when Ansem unleashes his darkness on you. These three that you actually fight all seem to be associated with a particular person (each who lost his heart to the darkness and was able to retain his shape). This, along with 2 darksides inside Kingdom Hearts, the sanctum of darkness, seem to indicate that DarkSides are the shadows of those with hearts so strong that they can lose them but somehow retain them, or part of them. I think the Shadow progression goes as follow:
Shadow>Gigant Shadow>Neo Shadow>Invisible>Sora-Shadow (Person Shadow, pretty much)>Riku-Dark Side (Person Dark Side), Ansem Guardian (Could be attachable to others), and World of Chaos(?), with Bit Snipers and Darkballs as oddities (Shadow Heartless w/o the heart cavity).

PS. Ansem's Crest on the artificial Heartless indicate that they were born of the machine, not that Ansem made them himself. Remember, Ansem made Shadow Heartless too, he just made them the good old fashioned way, like mother used to.

UnknownEnigma

i just remembered.....darkside was sucked into that portal when i guess the heart opened of DI where did he end up???? last we saw him was well 2 in kh (im guessing king and riku) and when you defeat ansem at DI. so anyways yeah i agree darkside is just the shdow of sora thats it. wonder why donald or goofy never got to fight with us on him.....guess he was weak as it is.

sora_123

There is a Darkside when Sora faces his shadow, there is a Darkside (as the island is destroyed) born from Riku giving into the Dark, and there is a Darkside when Ansem unleashes his darkness on you. These three that you actually fight all seem to be associated with a particular person (each who lost his heart to the darkness and was able to retain his shape). This, along with 2 darksides inside Kingdom Hearts, the sanctum of darkness, seem to indicate that DarkSides are the shadows of those with hearts so strong that they can lose them but somehow retain them, or part of them. I think the Shadow progression goes as follow:
Shadow>Gigant Shadow>Neo Shadow>Invisible>Sora-Shadow (Person Shadow, pretty much)>Riku-Dark Side (Person Dark Side), Ansem Guardian (Could be attachable to others), and World of Chaos(?), with Bit Snipers and Darkballs as oddities (Shadow Heartless w/o the heart cavity).

i liked your theory

PS. Ansem's Crest on the artificial Heartless indicate that they were born of the machine, not that Ansem made them himself. Remember, Ansem made Shadow Heartless too, he just made them the good old fashioned way, like mother used to.
exactly what i was trying to say. guess i didn't made myself clear. thanx anyway for correcting me
mfrlol7ve.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back