• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Re: *CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World

Hmm, true the whole island and where Geppeto with Pinocchio lives could be interesting. Still not very interested about Monstro. I didn't like that world in KH1. Then again that was the past. The future might be better.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I hope Monstro is a boss. It'd make up a bit for no international release of BBSFM. (Undoubtedly No Heart will be a story boss at some point in the series' future & we've fought Eraqus sans armor so only Monstro was really a loss)

Oh & Frollo better be fightable as well.

Qiesamuel

So i am sure we'll get 101 Dalmatians, Bambi and Dumbo worlds in KH3D.

Maybe Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone worlds will also make an appearance.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Sorry it's all a bit of a mess at the moment; I'll edit everything properly when I'm on a computer. I'll try translating as much as I can, as well.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

lol Gonna love going to that world as Riku and meet up with his BFF Pinocchio~

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I cannot see the image. Could someone re upload it.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com

Sorry it's all a bit of a mess at the moment; I'll edit everything properly when I'm on a computer. I'll try translating as much as I can, as well.
Take your time, remember, we're cheating with this info. XD

And thanks so much for taking the time to reveal the info to the community! I know many of us appreciate it, even though it may not seem such.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

If I want KH3D to surprise me, I don't think I'm going to bother speculating the specifics of a world.

Still, this is pretty good news. It's a good thing I added Pinocchio to my Netflix queue.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

So I'm wondering from the picture of Pinnocio (spelled it right the first time! :D ) as a donkey if the entire world will just be Pleasure Island or if it'll be the Town + Pleasure Island + an ocean/beach area for Monstro.

blank points

Awards

This is awesome, is you ask me. Here's to hoping that Stromboli and the Coachman make some sort of apperance in this game. As said before, I doubt this will take place in Monstro again fully. Who knows, maybe we will even see the Monstro boss fight again. My biggest thing is how will Riku redeem himself to Pinocchio and Gepetto after what happned in KH1? lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Take all the time you need, we're in no hurry, the images themselves is enough for now. Thank you for brining this to the community though, it's nice to see a new world.

XD I just realized how funny Riku's story could be in this world. Oh this is going to be classic.

Riku: Huh I wonder what world i'm in now? Well whatever world this is i'm sure they'll be no reminders of my past as a bad guy.

Pinnochio sees Riku: Hey it's you!

Riku: Oh God no! Not him!

Pinocchio rolls up his sleeves and looks pissed: You tried to kidnap me! You got some balls to show your face around here!

Riku: Now Pinocchio can't we talk this out like gentlemen?

Jimminy: Pinocchio, let your conscience be your guide! And I say don't do this because Riku will kick your ass!

Pinocchio: F@ck off Jimminy!!!! *Pinocchio goes super saiyan*

Riku: O.O

So i am sure we'll get 101 Dalmatians, Bambi and Dumbo worlds in KH3D.

Maybe Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone worlds will also make an appearance.

Yeah with Pinocchio confirmed, I'm sure 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, and probably Toy Story since it was considered for KH2, will appear.

I'm not sure though if it was ever said if Merlin's home world (which would be the sword in the stone world) was ever taken by darkness though, so that's what keeps me from deciding whether it will appear in the game or not.

As far as Bambi and Dumbo go, i'm sure one of them will show up in the game, but the other probably wont. Bambi and Dumbo seem to fit only if they were mini game worlds like 100 Acre Woods and they probably wont have 2 mini game worlds in one game. I'm more inclined to believe Dumbo will appear though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh Theat-kun~

Lolololol guessing Riku is probably gonna give Pinocchio his apologies but IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE. J/k

I was upset about Pinocchio when I first saw the 2ch posts but then I got over it because I wanted the world in Days and in essence this is a new world considering we've never been to Pinocchio's actual home world. Thank god we are not in a whale now.

I'd like to note that the Monstro battle in BBSFM sorta did hint at this coming to pass.

Just please no Bambi world. Chicken Little or Hawaii but no Bambi

Last edited:

UltimaJackpot

Ha, meeting Pinocchio's going to be so awkward.

Riku: >.>

Pinocchio: >.>

Riku: So uh... no hard feelings, right?

Pinocchio: Nah, it's cool.

*Nose grows to a ridiculous length*

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I highly question the eligibility of one person's translation on a gamefaqs thread.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

XD I just realized how funny Riku's story could be in this world. Oh this is going to be classic.

Riku: Huh I wonder what world i'm in now? Well whatever world this is i'm sure they'll be no reminders of my past as a bad guy.

Pinnochio sees Riku: Hey it's you!

Riku: Oh God no! Not him!

Pinocchio rolls up his sleeves and looks pissed: You tried to kidnap me! You got some balls to show your face around here!

Riku: Now Pinocchio can't we talk this out like gentlemen?

Jimminy: Pinocchio, let your conscience be your guide! And I say don't do this because Riku will kick your ass!

Pinocchio: F@ck off Jimminy!!!! *Pinocchio goes super saiyan*

Riku: O.O

Can't you just see the canon-ness of their deep and moving friendship~? ;D

Oh Theart-kun~

Lolololol guessing Riku is probably gonna give Pinocchio his apologies but IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE. J/k

lol I can't wait~

Seriously I could care less what goes on in Sora's part of the story at this particular world. Riku reuniting with his long time puppet buddy is the main attraction of this world for me~

Well-played, Nomura-sensei~!

I was upset about Pinocchio when I first saw the 2ch posts but then I got over it because I wanted the world in Days and in essence this is a new world considering we've never been to Pinocchio's actual home world. Thank god we are not in a whale now.

I was excited the moment I heard about it. :) I would've been disappointed if we had only got Monstro again, but just having Riku go on a guilt trip via meeting Pinocchio again would've made it up for me. :3

I'd like to note that the Monstro battle in BBSFM sorta did hint at this coming to pass.

Indeed. I had a feeling we'd be seeing Pinocchio again in the near future. The fact that he was originally supposed to be in Days made me realize we were probably going to have him meet Riku again eventually. I had figured it would've been in KH3 though, but in retrospect, DDD makes more sense with us getting to actually play as Riku in a main role.

Plus, didn't Nomura say back at TGS this year of something to the effect that some of the lost worlds went to the Realm of Sleep after Sora and Co. sealed the Door to Darkness at the end of KH1? :)

Just please no Bambi world. Chicken Little or Hawaii but no Bambi

This. There really isn't much I can see being done in a Bambi world. *_*

Ha, meeting Pinocchio's going to be so awkward.

Riku: >.>

Pinocchio: >.>

Riku: So uh... no hard feelings, right?

Pinocchio: Nah, it's cool.

*Nose grows to a ridiculous length*

Aren't they just such amazing and great friends~? ;D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But it isn't the world itself. I can see inside Monstro as a room then we have the rest of the world before Pinocchio gets swallowed again then we are out of his belly and we fight Monstro like in the Mirage Arena in BBSFM.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

well this was a left curve into right field. either way, this is still good though

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.

Wait - if their world is a world in the RoS, then how did they (Pinocchio and Gepetto) get there after Monstro in KH1? Unless they returned to their world after Monstro, THEN it got destroyed, THEN put into the RoS after KH was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back