• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning Disney Town...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Do you have to complete Disney Town in order to advance through TAV's scenarios? I ask this because I'm on the part in Ven's story where Captain Justice, A.K.A Pete undercover (though I didn't expect all the residents to know that Pete was Captain Justice and Captain Dark right off the bat), tries to fix the Ice Cream Machine, and I suck at the Ice Cream Beat minigame. So, can anyone help?

Ralz

When you arrive in Disney Town, you have to complete one of the three mini-games, depending on your character. Terra must play Rumble Racing, Ven must play Ice Cream Beat, and Aqua must play Fruitball. After completing, the world ends for that character, but you can freely play the other mini-games as the other characters afterwards.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
When you arrive in Disney Town, you have to complete one of the three mini-games, depending on your character. Terra must play Rumble Racing, Ven must play Ice Cream Beat, and Aqua must play Fruitball. After completing, the world ends for that character, but you can freely play the other mini-games as the other characters afterwards.

Thank you, but I was asking if you have to complete Disney Town to advance in the overall story.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'm not entirely sure. I wouldn't think so, as Disney Town seems like an optional world. But I've never tried it myself.

Ralz

I always just completed it because I wanted Ven's Superglide. Not sure if it's needed.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You don't even need to that. If you wanted to, you could literally just enter the world, watch the cutscene and then leave the world without doing anything. (yes I've tried this and it works)

Absent axel

Actually skyfoxx i had to complete rumble racing as terra in disney town to unlock neverland. So yeah the worlds not entirely optional.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Actually skyfoxx i had to complete rumble racing as terra in disney town to unlock neverland. So yeah the worlds not entirely optional.

Rumble Racing is kind of an easy minigame, so I would see why for Terra's story. However, Nomura would be stupid to make you do a part of a minigame that would be to hard to do without being perfect in order to advance through the game.

You don't even need to that. If you wanted to, you could literally just enter the world, watch the cutscene and then leave the world without doing anything. (yes I've tried this and it works)

Thank you, skyfoxx.

CreativeGenius13

Actualy, I've tried to skipp it and it refuses to let me continue.

I deleted my game as Terra and Ven, restarted to pass time for someone to give me help in the help thread, and am back at my issue and no help.

The walkthrough says "cool" is what is needed but I've gotten cool 10 times and no plot advancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back