• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning BBS's endings...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I've posed myself a question that I found very interesting, and seek suggestions upon:

How will Square deal with the endings, assuming they're CGI, of three scenarios?

Will each scenario have one, singular CGI ending, similar to KH1 and KH2...

Or, perhaps will each character have their own CGI ending (of the same ending or of different endings) that shows the last scene through their POV?

What do you think, and which would you prefer?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe they will all just have the same ending then do a "Last Story" ending (Sonic Heroes)

Ren

adios motherfucker
I've never thought of that before. :3
I always thought that the three paths would connect and have a single ending. Y'know, the scenario ends before the "final showdown" and you have to finish all of them before you can mosey on to the last part of the game.

I'd like to guess that if there are individual character endings, they'll be in FMV. I can't see them chocking so many CGI's in a PSP game when they've been so frugal about them in the console games.

The Enchanted

Wow, I've never thought of that before.

Hmmmm.

I guess that each would have a CGI ending, that would show the future of the character. But that puzzles me. Hmmmm.

Good question Cis. :thumbup:

Cissy

Bronze Member
I always thought that the three paths would connect and have a single ending. Y'know, the scenario ends before the "final showdown" and you have to finish all of them before you can mosey on to the last part of the game.

I'd like to guess that if there are individual character endings, they'll be in FMV. I can't see them chocking so many CGI's in a PSP game when they've been so frugal about them in the console games.

I think I agree with that the most, Ren.

As much as I would like each of them to have a different conclusion to their story (in CGI), they'll probably just have a main ending, and then after the credits they'd have an FMV that showed what happened to each individual character.

The Enchanted

As much as I would like each of them to have a different conclusion to their story (in CGI), they'll probably just have a main ending, and then after the credits they'd have an FMV that showed what happened to each individual character.

That works too.

As long as I get to see what happens to each of them, I'll live.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I'll be satisfied with FMV. It's getting sexier and sexier. XD
Then again, there may not even be anything left of them to explain at the end of BBS.
*DRAMA*

Dark Slayer

Maybe they will all just have the same ending then do a "Last Story" ending (Sonic Heroes)

agree with u. completly. although i have another theory. maybe u start the game and with the possibility to finish the game with ven (for example). when u finish it u dont see the video after.... then u have the possibility to play as aqua (for example) and then u get to the same part and dont see the video after... and then u have the possibility to play as terra. and get to the same part and then u see the video after!!!!!
and then they all meet each other and u choose with who u wanna play and then u have a three person team (terra, aqua and ven, just like sora donald and goofy)

thids last paragraph was me thinking out loud. my tru possibility is that they all new eaxh other and then when u finish the game with the 3 u see the ending. basically agrre with the keyblade_masta

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com

this sounds reasonable, except im thiking along the lines of each character having their own ending and then when you finish all three scenarios, then you unlock the CGI ending which shows what happens when they go against MX and DS...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think it would be cool if each charcter had an ending which ended mysteriously and when you save after beating the last boss for your last scenario you get his ending and then an ending that brought them all together from where the individual endings left off... does that make sense? o_O

Macabre

Gold Member
Hmmm, I think each characters' scenario will have CGI endings, all leading up to the same outcome but slightly differently.

Or it could be like Xziled said.

Completing each scenario, you will get an ending but it won't be in CGI quality but if you complete all three of the scenarios you'll be able to see a CGI ending.

Valamphias

I think it would be cool if each charcter had an ending which ended mysteriously and when you save after beating the last boss for your last scenario you get his ending and then an ending that brought them all together from where the individual endings left off... does that make sense? o_O
A slightly cliffhangery ending after each scenario, followed by a real ending after you've finished all three?

That's a possibility.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

The game isn't even out or confirmed to be close to finished and you're concerned about the ending?

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'm curious about the ending's execution based on the supposed 3 scenario interface.

Big difference.

State

Awards
If by ending you mean each scenarios, here's what I think:

Terra's: Terra comes walking from the path shrouded by twilight but engulfed in dusk with his keyblade and a bizarre image of MX provokes him to keep walking.

Ven's: Ven comes walking from the path of dark doubts and twilit desires with his keyblade and a bizarre image of Terra inside of DS provokes him to keep walking.

Aqua's: Aqua comes walking from a road filled with light and an image of Terra and Ven fighting comes to her mind and so she keeps walking.

The three: TAV arrive at the fighting place while MX and DS also arrive and begin the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back