• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Computer Trouble: iTunes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChaoticHeart

Awards
Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
I've been trying to fix the family computer for well over 3 weeks now, iTunes won't install properly, even after completely removing and reinstalling all iTunes related software several times, and repairing all .NET framework. The pc is running Windows XP 32-bit. Please help me! :confused:

ChaoticHeart

Awards

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Does you dad use an iPod? If he doesn't he would be a lot better off using a different music player.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm kind of in the same boat. I love the easy interface on the iPod touch but don't like using iTunes. It crashes at least once a week for no reason and in general is clunky. If your dad uses just a classic iPod, he can still sync that with other programs such as Songbird or Spotify.

ChaoticHeart

Awards
I'm kind of in the same boat. I love the easy interface on the iPod touch but don't like using iTunes. It crashes at least once a week for no reason and in general is clunky. If your dad uses just a classic iPod, he can still sync that with other programs such as Songbird or Spotify.
Sweet, I'll try them so at the weekend, thanks man.