• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Computer Trouble: iTunes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
I've been trying to fix the family computer for well over 3 weeks now, iTunes won't install properly, even after completely removing and reinstalling all iTunes related software several times, and repairing all .NET framework. The pc is running Windows XP 32-bit. Please help me! :confused:

ChaoticHeart

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Does you dad use an iPod? If he doesn't he would be a lot better off using a different music player.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm kind of in the same boat. I love the easy interface on the iPod touch but don't like using iTunes. It crashes at least once a week for no reason and in general is clunky. If your dad uses just a classic iPod, he can still sync that with other programs such as Songbird or Spotify.

ChaoticHeart

I'm kind of in the same boat. I love the easy interface on the iPod touch but don't like using iTunes. It crashes at least once a week for no reason and in general is clunky. If your dad uses just a classic iPod, he can still sync that with other programs such as Songbird or Spotify.

Sweet, I'll try them so at the weekend, thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back