• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb&sora

Awards
If a CoM remix is coming out, does that open the doors to a remix of KH 1 and 2? Maybe this is just test to see how popular the remix is.

Sweet Genocide

It wont happen. They just want to hold on the fans outside of japan. Its gonna be some time before we recieve any other real title.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
FM of KH1 and/or 2 =/= Me winning a million dollars

There be thee answers you seek

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well if they do release FM of both kh1 and kh2 would probably be one of the greatest decisions that SE have ever made, i just hope that they will make the right one concerning RE-com.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They already have KH1 & 2 Final Mixes. No reason to make them again. A remake on PS3 now that could be nice but that's hardly gonna happen. But

Birth By Sleep: Final Mix

I can see happening in 2010

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It's a possibility but, even if it does we wont see it unless we import. Why you say? Because if we didn't get the first two, what makes you think we'll get that one?

Thats a given. Of course the japs are gonna keep all the good stuff for themselves XD

C

Colours

If a CoM remix is coming out, does that open the doors to a remix of KH 1 and 2? Maybe this is just test to see how popular the remix is.

I doubt that there will be a remix because after CoM it goes right into KHII, so no.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well I dreamed one day that S-E was Releasing a TRINITY PACK XDDDD but Re CoM is already released to well this destroys my dream TT.TT

PS: Do u guys think that KH or KH II data will affects RECoM´s just like KH II FM did with the japanese version? =O

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Well I dreamed one day that S-E was Releasing a TRINITY PACK XDDDD but Re CoM is already released to well this destroys my dream TT.TT

Actually, they did. It was released in Japan only. In fact, this is the one that I myself own.

{Link}

[Link]
Do u guys think that KH or KH II data will affects RECoM´s just like KH II FM did with the japanese version? =O

No, because then KHII's data would have to be reconfigured and you would need to rebuy it. RE:CoM's data has more than likely been altered or edited in some way to allow the Easter eggs.

XIVilization

It's a possibility but, even if it does we wont see it unless we import. Why you say? Because if we didn't get the first two, what makes you think we'll get that one?

It won't matter, since PSPs aren't region-locked. So even if there is a FM if BBS, and it's only released in Japan, you can theoretically still play it. The only problem would be the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back