• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

color disorder on ATW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT DUST

I DON'T CARE IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE

I got a question about ansem the wise's skin color. when he is wearing the red ribbon, he looks almost black. but when he takes it off, he is white trash. Why does his skin change?

please answer:mellow:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Cause it was a trick used by Nomura to fool the audience into thinking he was the same "Ansem" from the first game.

Master Riku 789

i thought he was tan because he used darkness to change appearence and one of those changes was his skin tone.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
When he takes off the bandages, this strange orangey-stuff fizzles off with it. Anyone else notice this?

Cissy

Bronze Member
When he takes off the bandages, this strange orangey-stuff fizzles off with it. Anyone else notice this?

It's probably an illusion of dark skin that's "melting" off his face, so to speak.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
its just shadow to me. the graphics werent that great so in the gameplay it looked like skin tone

keyblade25

he looked like he was almost indian, and kinda sounded it. and i always thought diz stood 4 disney lol not dark in zero.

A

Audo

He needed to change his appearance in order to hide from Organization XIII.
Therefore he put on the bandages and changed his skin colour in order to be under disguise and to avoid detection.
He did this before entering the Realm of Light.
It's in the Ansem Reports.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
maybe becouse all those bandages created many shadows wich ended up looking like he was black and it looks like he has red eyes there aswell:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
Or maybe his skin just got shaded by the bandages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back