• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cold cuts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite cold cut?

• Ham

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Turkey

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balogna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salami

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Cheese

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricG1793

My favorite out of those is ham. I really don't now how to explain why I like it the best.... My second favorite is turkey; turkey is a good cold cut.

I just don't like salami, bologna, pepperoni, and cheese.... Well, an exception for cheese is pizza, of course. Wink Pepperoni is too strong for me... my nose ceases up whenever I can smell it... Bologna and salami just look horrible....

I don't like raw cheese, either... all types and forms of it....

What about everyone else? What do you like for cold cuts?

EricG1793

Wow.....

I made this thread International, a word which I use meaning "at all the forums I'm a member at, including here and the Download Forums" and I created it here second, and I wasn't even done creating it at the final site and someone replies to it here.... I'm still amazed at how fast people reply at both branches of KHInsider. :D

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
this is a weird thread but ok. My favorite is maybe roastbeef or salami. hard to choose between the two though.

Blue

home is where the heart is
My favourite cold cut is ham!!But I can also eat the others except Pepperoni and Salami.......

EricG1793

i dont really like any of them. i eat them but i dont like them, i like tuna, and chicken I LOVE CHICKEN

I don't think chicken is a cold cut. But Tuna is! HOW could I forget?! :cursing: Oh, well. You can vote under the "other" category. I'm sorry I deprived you of a proper voting selection. *Wink*

Cant forget the greatness of peanut butter and jelly.

That is not a cold cut. :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back