• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedAngel45

I'm gonna get a Chocolate 3 in December.

How about they bring Coded to that phone? Or the PSP, whichever one is easier.

I don't want to be rude or mean but I seriously doubt it, it doesn't look like a phone that could handle it or control it in a good way.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't want to be rude or mean but I seriously doubt it, it doesn't look like a phone that could handle it or control it in a good way.

Dont be presumptuous! There's still time ;-;

A

Audo

PSP sounds like the worst possible scenario. ^_^
Oh wait, nevermind, it is second to the iPod Touch/iPhone as the worst scenario.

OMG, let's make it a DSi exclusive! =D

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
ok to the guy who thinks coded isn't coming to America:
not bringing it here is like reading a book half way and guessing the ending because your to lazy to read it all. and to all who don't know what coded is about. ITS THE ONLY GAME AFTER KH2! Omg. and also porting coded to psp would only be good graphics wise. and plus S-E is already bring BBS to psp.
-KKC~

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
ok to the guy who thinks coded isn't coming to America:
not bringing it here is like reading a book half way and guessing the ending because your to lazy to read it all. and to all who don't know what coded is about. ITS THE ONLY GAME AFTER KH2! Omg. and also porting coded to psp would only be good graphics wise. and plus S-E is already bring BBS to psp.
-KKC~

Exactly. I don't have any evidence, I'm just working off of memory here, but didn't Nomura state somewhere that Coded has the most important plot information?

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
PSP sounds like the worst possible scenario. ^_^
Oh wait, nevermind, it is second to the iPod Touch/iPhone as the worst scenario.

OMG, let's make it a DSi exclusive! =D

o.o DSi?
o.o
That's horrible D:
How about..Coded for PC? Yah. =D

Exactly. I don't have any evidence, I'm just working off of memory here, but didn't Nomura state somewhere that Coded has the most important plot information?

No, he didn't exactly state it. But since Coded is right after KH2. It is the most important one. Everyone knows it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I do believe he has stated that it was the most important title.

Radon

mofo
can anyone tell me how to make a poll in a thread. sorry to go off topic but theres no point making a thread to ask a question about making a thread.

tevlen

Coded coming to Ipod-touch is actually VERY likely. The I-phone is the most capable cell phone currently on the market (Spore has a version for I-phone). To send it to an Iphone and to send it to an Ipod-touch is basically the same process, and the program would be identical as their architecture is neigh identical.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Coded coming to Ipod-touch is actually VERY likely. The I-phone is the most capable cell phone currently on the market (Spore has a version for I-phone). To send it to an Iphone and to send it to an Ipod-touch is basically the same process, and the program would be identical as their architecture is neigh identical.

Yeah but...nah. Coded just wouldn't seem right for the Iphone.
It would be very difficult to move around; also, to attack.
Since the buttons would be in the screen.

A

Audo

fush. one of the things that annoy me the most is when people don't capitalize products correctly. It is iPod and iPhone. not Iphone and not Ipod. And no, it isn't that likely.

tevlen

Any reason for why it isn't likely? Other then opinion? Market trends would dictate otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back