• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinkwon84

After saving $$ for 2 months, I finally got to purchase 32GB iPod Touch! If KH Coded comes to NA, what would be the chance that it will be made available for itouch?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If not the touch, at least the PSP.

If not, coded=phailure.

angelbabe74006

There just aren't enough people that have an iTouch, and it would be kind of awkward to play on.
They should release Coded for the LG UX260

A

Audo

Good, then get it how it is supposed to be played - on a cellphone.

Angel

Good, then get it how it is supposed to be played - on a cellphone.

Well, all the commands can match up ALMOST perfectly to a PSP, so why not port it there once Coded finishes it's run in Japan?

A

Audo

Well, all the commands can match up ALMOST perfectly to a PSP, so why not port it there once Coded finishes it's run in Japan?
Because that will be a loooong time from now. And personally, I believe it should stay on cellphones. I mean, the control system can match nicely with so many things. The DS, the Wii, so many ways to go about it. But that doesn't mean it should be ported to those systems, it should just stay on the cellphone as intended - which it most likely will anyways.

Angel

Because that will be a loooong time from now. And personally, I believe it should stay on cellphones. I mean, the control system can match nicely with so many things. The DS, the Wii, so many ways to go about it. But that doesn't mean it should be ported to those systems, it should just stay on the cellphone as intended - which it most likely will anyways.

I don't mind if it stays on cellphones.

I'd just want a complete handheld version later.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't mind it being on a cellphone. It would be kind of cool to play it that way.

But, I could never afford any cell phone that would be advanced enough to play it. I highly doubt my Razr is good enough. Besides, I can't just buy a new cell phone for a game.

It will make the most marketable sense for them to have it eventually transfer to another console, though which one it is I don't know, and it would be a very long time for now.

After all, they changed CoM from a GBA to a PS2. It's going to reach farther because of this.

Even so, I doubt it will move to the iPhone. While technologically the most advanced phone we have (as far as I know) in NA, I don't think it will happen. After all, isn't an iPhone the product of Apple/Macintosh? They're in direct competition with Sony, are they not? And doesn't Sony make the consoles that the other games have appeared on, except for the DS, which is Nintendo?

Sexy Angel
Coded will always be on the Docomo PRIME Series P-01A (etc) phones. Stop complaining beetches

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
99.9% sure it wont be on the iphone. Chances are too, it wont be released outside of Japan. If it is though, I wont rule out the possibility that it gets ported to PSP or something. FF XIII Agito was supposed to be for mobile phones at first, now it's for PSP. The same could happen with Coded if it's released outside of Japan.

Either way, I'm not interested enough in the game to play it. Even if it was for every system and device under the sun.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Even though Coded has absolutely no chance of being featured as an iPod Touch or iPhone game, the lack of buttons and dependance on motion-sensing would cause the game to lose its KH feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back