• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded on iPod Touch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Genocide

Coded on iPhone or iPod touch just seems very unlikely, they would have to totally rework the entire game.

Sweet Genocide

They justified what I said, it isnt a touch game so it would have to be changed to a touch screen game. They would spend more money changing it than they would gain.

captain

Bronze Member
They justified what I said, it isnt a touch game so it would have to be changed to a touch screen game. They would spend more money changing it than they would gain.

Which is why a port for PSP seems more likely like with The 3rd Birthday (another SE title). I hear it has been/will be released for mobile phones in Japan but PSP in other regions.

tevlen

The iPhone's screen is larger then the average cell phone screen. You could put the buttons on the side without them overlaying the screen. This change in programming could be achieved by a single assembly programmer in about an hour.

Edit:
Which is why a port for PSP seems more likely like with The 3rd Birthday (another SE title). I hear it has been/will be released for mobile phones in Japan but PSP in other regions.

Currently the game is not even announced anywhere but Japan. We know it is expected to come to other regions, but as of now it is still thought to be planned as a cell phone game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back