• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code of Silence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Unless i missed it nobody's memory was erased....so why doesnt riku remember holding terra's keyblade...why does kairi not remember meeting the king.....did they take like a code of silence or something.....or perhaps they just forgot about it after 10 years...

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Riku probably didn't have a good reason to bring up a subject that happened 10 years ago, and Kairi forgot her memories of RG.

shingobunny

Kairi has no memories of her time back in Radiant Garden, other than the story from her grandmother, as far as I'm able to remember.

maian

Well they were like, four. An in context, those events aren't very noteworthy, at least not enough that one would remember them specifically after ten years. If they even CAN remember those moments, they'd be foggy at best.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
My biggest worry is Micky who saw a guy looking just like Terra, named Xehanort with MX's skin, eyes and hair color, arriving in Ansem's office and having whatsoever no reaction. I think the problem is here.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think even Sora was aware of that.

No, he was aware. But as he got older he probably brushed it off as some form of his overactive childish imagination or thought of Ven as an invisible friend.

And usually children forget things that they think are made up. I don't remember anything I made up as a child.

And Kairi forgot everything after being sent to DI. I bet if she sees Aqua now she will be like "Uh? Who r u?"

Riku also probably brushed it off as nothing like he did Santa Claus.

Mariolee

Pretty much all of my thoughts have been said.

1. Do you remember anyone giving you anything when you were four?

2. Sora brushed it off as a dream most likely, which isn't farfetched.

3. Riku is the only one I think that should've remembered. As far as I know, Riku didn't know about Keyblades before he saw the one Terra had, so wouldn't he have a giant mind explosion when he sees another one ten years later.

Kaiju-Z

Well, Riku is a cool headed individual, so I think he would keep that a secret to himself, unless someone asked him. Plus, I think that he was surprised over Sora's Kingdom Key, because of it's shape. Perhaps, 'cause he thought all keys looked like Terra's? o 3 o;;;

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
My biggest worry is Micky who saw a guy looking just like Terra, named Xehanort with MX's skin, eyes and hair color, arriving in Ansem's office and having whatsoever no reaction. I think the problem is here.

yeah...i guess i asked that because i wondered why mickey didn't bring it up....i know he was busy most of the time but he could have told someone.......

Ponisito

Yeah, thats really weird. o_O

B

brosandi

Just because someone doesn't talk about something, doesn't mean they don't know.

I can't believe it's five or so games later and people still don't understand that.

Kentsu13

Just because someone doesn't talk about something, doesn't mean they don't know.

I can't believe it's five or so games later and people still don't understand that.

i agree and i also agree w/ the whole forgetting/thinking it was dream thigny for god sakes they were only four all they cared bout was hitting each other w/ wooden swords....and mickey probably didnt tell them bc he/sora was too busy killing heartless/nobodies/stopping xemnas

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i think mickey will probably tell them about xehanort and the apprentices in the next game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Unless i missed it nobody's memory was erased....so why doesnt riku remember holding terra's keyblade...why does kairi not remember meeting the king.....did they take like a code of silence or something.....or perhaps they just forgot about it after 10 years...

To Riku, Terra was probably just some other guy who liked sitting on the tree. Terra's like "Here hold this kid." and makes a phoene call. While Riku was all dramamtic like he usually is "I wanna leave this place." Terra finished his call and says "that's nice kid." He notices Riku's been holding the Keyblade and decided to make him his apprentice.

Probably not like that, but Riku holding it would be nonchalant. Then Terra notices the boy can hold it and decided to make him his apprentice. Judging by the way he held KK, Riku didn't know what a Keyblade was.

And KAiri doesn't remember anything prior to coming to DI. Not because of memory loss, but because Nomura said she wouldn't remember much from that early of an age. And really, who remmeber stuff from when they were 3?

Kleith

What's worst with the mickey part, is that he recognizes Xemnas immediately, while Xehanort has as much common points With Terra than Xemnas does...

And the Xehanort model from BBS gives mickey NO excuse since it's Terra's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back