• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud Vs Itachi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuppetMastr128

You phail...big time

Mangekyou Sharingan > Every FF Character imaginable

No, you think your cool stop it...

Besides the fact that your clames are completely ludacris, and absurd. Your lack of intelligent reasons boggles my mind, you snarky egotistical ignoramus.

Personaly i believe that cloud is a superior warrior all around. Cloud can perform summons of colossal strength and his imfamous omni-slash. Now i dont see how you think that a move that allows you to predict your opponents movements will stop something that is invitable.

Last edited:

MooRahRah

I think Cloud because of his ultimate limit break, did you see him kill sephy with it? Omg power.

siggly.gif

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
The people that posted about Cloud winning are in fact wrong. Cloud is not a superior warrior all around. He's not even good. It takes time to summon creatures which gives Itachi so much time to kill Cloud and since Itachi can see this coming then he could stop Cloud before he could summon it. Itachi's speed is incredible. He could slice Cloud's throat before Cloud even realized that Itachi had moved. The Magenkyou Sharingan would totally destroy Cloud. Cloud's mind is already messed up so, when Itachi uses Tsukiyomi then Cloud will have the biggest mental breakdown ever, leaving him unable to fight back against anything that Itachi. Itachi will then just use stab Cloud through the chest with a kunai, killing Cloud.

Even if Cloud used his limit break, Itachi would dodge it with no effort because his speed is so great. Itachi commited genocide by destroying an entire clan that was known as the greatest clan in Konoha and everywhere else. Itachi was a ANBU squad leader at age 13 and he is feared by Orochimaru, one of the greatest ninja to live. Itachi has been training since he was a very young child and he surpasses Cloud in so many ways that it's not even funny. Itachi can defeat all the FF characters on his own. His talent and skill are basically undefeatable unless faced against the Kyuuni which pwns any summon in Final Fantasy. Itachi destroys Cloud with such ease.

Itachi > Every FF character

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Besides the fact that your clames are completely ludacris, and absurd. Your lack of intelligent reasons boggles my mind, you snarky egotistical ignoramus.

Wow, what a good way to make yourself sound just the same. Good job.
Personaly i believe that cloud is a superior warrior all around.
Remember who your dealing with man, the dude that's a genius and is also one of the most feared ninja EVA.
Cloud can perform summons of colossal strength and his imfamous omni-slash.
Summons don't make you win, they just make you sit there for a while

Colossal strength? I'm replaying final fantasy 7 right now, and he has about the same stats as EVERYONE ELSE, if anything he's a bit slower than other strong attackers.
Now i don't see how you think that a move that allows you to predict your opponents movements will stop something that is invitable.
Wait your saying that an ability, that takes loads of time to activate,couldn't be countered by something that can be active in a second and see you movements before they happen? No, before you are finished doing them, he already knows what your doing and has made a counter for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back