• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

classic ff characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, what's with you people wanting only VII and VIII characters? There's already 5 VII characters and 3 VIII (including Seifer), and one's enough for VIII. Geez.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
New2Ya said:
The only persons that have gotten a new costume that we know are Selphie (schooloutfit) and Cloud (his AC outfit)

I hope Leon will have a new one too, and Seifer(not re-released, but a very typical costume) should have something new too in my opinion...

I guess SQUALL could have a new outfit, but just as long as he doesn't cut his hair!!! I like his long hair btr. I luv squall so much... ;)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Master T said:
Man, what's with you people wanting only VII and VIII characters? There's already 5 VII characters and 2 VIII (including Seifer), and one's enough for VIII. Geez.
Lol, there are more FFVIII character actually...

Squall, Seifer, Fujin, Raijin and Selphie. Plus hopefully Rinoa...

And that is becuz they are the most beloved FFs... ;)
And they contain the most memorable characters of Nomura...
Plus some of them contain his favorites (Cloud, Squall, Rinoa...)

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Gah, I just don't want people to only see Final Fantasy as these newest installments.

You see, back then, we never really had these awesome graphics or voiceovers to give you a perfect image of the characters.... Heck no, we had to use our imagination. All we had were these 50x50 pxl sprites to give us a clue of what they actually looked like. When we used our imagination, it brings you a world closer to the characters in the old games, hence giving them more value to us. The old games were hard, VERY hard at that. The games would just abosolutely RAPE you (so to speak), but we loved playing them. So really, it was more like really, brutal sex. Uh, nevermind. But still, they rocked.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
vaporstrips said:
I think Squall should keep his outfit because his uniform from FFVIII sucks
The fur sucks, doesnt it?

Lol, it was only to proof the audiance that they could make the fur look realistic. Nomura tried it as a test, it wasnt supposed to be on it at first... ;)

Anyways, I like his KH1 costume better than his FF8s, yet I think he should have a bit refreshing clothes... but make it cool of course!

Why did Squall decide to be called Leon anyways?
We might find that out in KH2... It might have something to do with Seifer or hopefully Rinoa if she's in it...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Man, what's with you people wanting only VII and VIII characters? There's already 5 VII characters and 3 VIII (including Seifer), and one's enough for VIII.

there need to be one more viii character it is the best one
Why did Squall decide to be called Leon anyways?

the did that cause he couldn't fight long enough to save his world from the heartless

New2Ya

I'm lost...
pwn3d to the max said:
there need to be one more viii character it is the best one

the did that cause he couldn't fight long enough to save his world from the heartless
Agreed, although many people will disagree unfortunately... :(

New2Ya

I'm lost...
pwn3d to the max said:
yeah 7 is the second one it comes close though

i like 8 cause of all the ya'know pwnage
And thats why you're pwn3d to the max, lol...

Okay I understand and agree...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
vaporstrips said:
Ok then if there could be 1 more FFVIII character who should it be
Simple. Rinoa...

She has all right to be in it. She is the one Squall loves. She is the one that stands between Squall and Seifer. Its their love triangle...

She dated Seifer in the past, then fell for Squall. Since Seifers in it, theyll definetly fight. And Rinoa should play an important role for that...

vaporstrips

Seems like KH2 is becomeing the sequel (don'y know if spelled right) to FF games.
Before you know it there's going to be a town in KH2 for FF characters only.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back