• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

classic ff characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. sora

I think there should be some old final fantasy characters in this kingdom hearts 2 game like Cecil, Rydia, Terra, Edgar, Locke, Sabin, Butz, and Lenna. Would that be intresting?

sora_123

are the, first ff games good? i mean i played ff7 to ff-x, and i was thinking of playing, the other, ff games, but are they really that good? perhaps you can tell me.:D

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In Reply to #1
Yes! That's what I've been really hoping for too. That would be very neat, and it would greatly strengten the already strong bond that I have with Kingdom Hearts. Either Kain or Edge would be really cool, too.

In Reply to #2
Oh, by golly they are! They're no worse (if not better) then the later games. Final Fantasy 1 started the "dynasty", so it has to be good, right? Of course it is! But I better stop before I start, so I don't type my fingers off. :)

Mr. sora

Thanks for the encouragement master T. I think some final fantasy 2 characters like Firion, Maria, Guy, and Leon would make a great cast also.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You must've played Dawn of Souls too, huh?

Yeah, that would be interesting. Final Fantasy II was supposed to be the game that actually added personalities to the characters, but it wasn't very much. I'd like them to actually portray that cast so the people can get a feel of their behaviors and such.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Mr. Sora said:
Yeah, and I think some ff1 characters would be intresting too.
Why? The characters in FF I were your generic figthers, mage, and such. They had no personalities whatsoever. The characters in FF I were like: "Hey, let's save the world!". That's it. Nobody said anything. I don't know how you could say that it'd be interesting. It'd be something, though.

caffeinatedcows

In a state between obsessive compulsive impulses a
FF1 characters would actually be interesting in KH2. I mean, in sort of small role like the moogles were in KH1. They could be short, midget-like things yelling things like..."Hey, lets save the world!" I think that would be amusing. But this just might be my own personal stereotype of the original FF1 characters as I haven't played the actual game.

Mr. sora

How about some final fantasy v characters like butz, lenna, galuf, and faris? They were pretty cool. Their role would be perfect.

kizzyke

i started following the ff games from the VII...Don't know much about the others...
But as we can see and read that ruijin, fuijin, yuffie, cloud, squall, aerith, Tidus, wakka, selphie and auron (i probably forgot some) are in the game, it wouldn't be hard to believe that many others will come to the game too...
I don't mind FF characters being in KH... It makes the game greater then it already is...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well the first reason why they can not be in it is that they are not made by Nomura...

Secondly in my opinion, the characters are not that interesting in FF1 to FF5. They were all pretty basic without a real personality...

In FF6 they actually got a real character with real personalities, yet the fans could actually really feel that in FF7 and higher. Those games of course make use of 3D graphics so you can see real movements of the 3D bodies which is important too...

So the chance of it happening is low, becuz most people like the characters from FF7 and higher. I for one recommend the following characters to be in KH2:
Tifa, Barret, Rinoa, Seifer (is arleady in it thank god!), Edea, Yuna and Lulu. Zell could be pretty good too actually...

Anyways thats how I feel about it...

Drachyench

Hm, how about Ramza Beovule, Delita, maybe even a Zodiac demon or two as bosses...

kizzyke

--|| SORA ||-- said:
wounder hos cloud will look like?

I read somewhere that cloud is going to look like how he is in Advent children...
so, a lot better then in KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back