• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► CLash of Two Sections-thingy (Repost)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
We could try to make this some KHI Final Fantasy type thing. You know, we all make a few characters, than discuss creating a storyline.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Except that. . .everyone uses that idea. . . .sorry but every futuristic Rp, story, or videogame, or movie. . .uses that idea. . .almost all anyway. Not clever. . .a good story don't get me wrong, just. . overused.

We could integratethe magic vs. tech thing into that.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
I like snowdog's idea, it seems like it would work, its got a interesting plot and stuff.

EDIT: I asked my friend JJ (Jub Jub376) what he thought of it as an RPer himself, he said that maybe the newbs wouldn't understand it, because of the complex storyline. But he also said that it would work if everyone did get it. So Yeah, and no he didn't say anything about joining the RP himself. So don't ask me that.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well the idea with Snowy's Idea is that we don;t say that the Gov. is corrupted we just say that certain people want it down and such, then when the time is right we use the Gov's corruptionas a plot twist. ((E.g. GASPP!! THE GOV. CREATED ((insert bad thing here)) and has been using human's to ((Insert waht you thought was a good thing here.))))

See what I mean?

We could use the Magic vs. tech thing as I said before, with pretty much any kind fo story

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
You repeated the magic vs.tech in you last three post.....
I like the idea, but you can't make a whole story with it, we need more. So how about combine ideas. The government has technical stuff and the normal people magic.
Just one thing, wouldn't that be the old good vs. bad? We could also have two groups trying to accomplish the same, but one does it with tech stuff and the other with magic. The Rp'ers can decide if the compete or work together.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
What you suggest is something that is very hard to acomplish (wihich is why you always get the old good vs. bad) but it would be worthwhile,

I repeat things when they're important

Eg. Magic vs. Tech

Q

Banned
So yeah, the magic vs. tech idea is odd, because magic will always win if its extremely high magick D: I mean, something bordering Arcane levels.

...if its not, then tech wins, because no amount of spellcasting will be able to dispell thousands of hot showers I rain down on a poor little village while my localized black hole generator tears the planet apart D:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The sub-plots and twists aren't what concern me, hat concerns me is making an original rp, a really original rp.

The idea has to be accessable but good enough to attract veterans, no small feat. . .. .

I like Lectori's idea of blurring the lines of one side and another. Perhaps completely adandoning Good and Evil, each side having done both great and terrible things. . .make it so it really is a deep moral dilema, that way the story is deep enough for vets if they make it so, and if newbies don;t want to it can be very simple for them. . . see?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Yeah, but we're gonna get totally lost if we plan things out to be complex from the beginning.

We need to decide on the basics before going any further.

I like the idea about getting both veterans and newbies involved; I like your thinking of them making things as complex or as simple as they want. =D

<3

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well the moral dillema just being that you can;t really choose a right or wrong side, that disturbs people if they think about it anyway. . . .

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
But could we really write an entire RP about that?

... unless you mean that there's a certain situation in which this is all going on; i.e, the moral dilemma is that in both sides, there are terrible points to consider, and both are as bad as eachother? If that's what you meant, I like it. =D

<3

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I like it too!!!

And if the rest agrees too, we need to think of a good situation.
The easiest would be a kingdom with two groups that each want one of their own group at the trown. That is kind of old though. More interesting would be an old king and two groups try their best to get on his good side while trying to assasinate him while they're in the best position to take the throne. That could get very interesting, with forming own plans while trying to stop the other group's plans. After a while it could turn into the first possibility.

Yes, I am thinking too much again....

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
If we take X-2's thing where one group is mostly younger, more rash people, the other more traditional, (good place to put in magic vs. tech) and add it to Lecty's idea we could have a pretty sweet rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back