• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► CLash of Two Sections-thingy (Repost)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
We need a Challenge section rejuvenation, because by battling we can introduce newbies to RPing. D: Combat is the easiest way to get a newbie's style up - and then we introduce them to regular RPs. Also, battling = epic

M

Miss Murder

But still, SMK's right ...

The best way to learn is to throw people right into the action and see what happens.

... then help people later. Or at the time, your choice.

But still, Sci-Fi RPs aren't really my thing ... fantasy's all right. But it might be best if we combine different genres instead of just having one solid one. Nothing too drastic, but still.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well I have nothing against magic swords beign weilded by giant MECHS!!!!!!!!

Seriously though. . . . .combinging a future thingy with a Fantasy thingy is cool.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Yes. Omg, that's incredibly awkward - and difficult - when everyone is in the same spot.

I like the different groups idea; what about having them competing against one another?

<3

*shifts eyes*

Like in Imperial War huh snowy? It almost died like 3 times. XD

So then. . . .ideas? Anyone?

I have an idea for an Rp called War Torn. . . .in which the world has ended due to some forgotten nuclear war. There are creatures all around that weren't on our earth because of radiation. People have to scavenge the ruins of cities to live, we scavenged old car parts and such to create giant Mechs to protect our little "tribes" and such.

Of course I have main plot yet but. . .it's a pretty good world to set something in I thought

^That sounds a tad like my fanfic. lol, i could see it becoming somthing, though with people having to follow a storyline i'm pretty sure that it would die quickly. My Imperial War RP barely made it to its finish.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry I havent posted - School = Fail

But anyways, I like the future kinda fantasy idea. Depending on how you do it you could make a really good plot with that. Or maybe even you could go the other way and do a fantasy story in the past but thats kinda Lord of the Rings ish. So yeah.

T

Tyler Durden

lol, and I know nothing of battles?

Just kidding. SMK does indeed know more about them than I do.

But I don't think that newbies are going to appreciate it when I cast a combination of spells that simultaneously sends their character to a different plane while at the same time making a hole in the fabric of both planes creating a paradox ending them from existence.

Just a thought.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Though a sci-fi with a little fantasy mixed in would be cool too.

Like there are people that rule the world and they have all this tech stuff, then there's a smaller group of people that have Magic and they want whatever. . . . .

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I was thinking corruption; I dunno, there could be rulers and such - government if you will - that seem to run the country - or world, whichever you like - perfectly, but are hiding something important from the people? (That could be anything; from corruption, to a dangerous situation, anywhere along the scale) Some people could be suspicious, and the officials could be trying to stop them finding out the truth? The truth could be a twist in the story or something.

I hope that made sense. I found it hard to articulate but it made sense in my head. =]

<3

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Snowy, your idea is good, but a bit complex for me to comprehend after a multitude of quizzes and tests today. Maybe a bit more detail?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I'll try but I'm finding it hard to explain xD I think I'm tired too.

Basically, the RP would take place in what seems to be a perfect country. The people are generally happy, poverty is non-existent, and all is overseen by the government - or, monarchy - who ensure that everything within their country is going well. However, some characters may have their suspicions about what goes on behind closed doors, and end up doing some investigation for themselves - finding out that not everything is as perfect as it seems on the surface. Don't ask me what this could be, I haven't thought of that yet, lol.

So, there would be two types of group in the RP; the government, and those who support them, then the regular people, suspicious of what's going on. They'd be in competition with eachother. The government, and the supporters will - obviously - be trying to stop the people finding out what was happening behind the public's backs.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back