• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Cirque du Mort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Please, comments of all kinds greatly accepted. The story involves a new set of keybearers and their quest to stop the mysterious villain known only as Helios... enjoy.

Note: The Canus are a race of humanoid beings with dog characteristics. Their are kind of like sophisticated werewolves, except they can't change into humans.
-*1*-​
WILLOW CASTLE

Helios stared out of a window in the lofty castle known as Willow Castle. The decrepid fortress sat on the edge of a great abyss that stretched into eternity. Helios gazed at the sky, the night stars, the white sliver of a waning moon. Although his name was derived from the Greek Sun God, the mysterious man loved the night.

"Sir, your...er...guests have arrived." Helios turned to see the small of his manservant, Treble. He was a short man in his early fifties with thinning salt and pepper hair. He wore a grey suit and a white bowtie. Helios nodded at the butler who promptly left. Gathering a few items, he followed Treble down the staircase and into the Grand Hall of Willow Castle. Helios could see five people standing around the hall, gazing around at the conditions. Helios could pick them out by their appearances.

There was the short, stocky man with blonde hair named Iod, a master of technology who wore some blue overalls, a green shirt, and goggles perched on his brow. Next to him was a tall dark-headed man in a teal cloak; This was Qell-Hadr, prince of the world of Yornzo and a talented summoner. Then their was the woman Tryllya, whose mastery of the fire element could be seen in her bright red and orange jumpsuit and her crimson hair. Sitting on a bench in the corner was Jors, the black-furred Canus warrior who was a good eight feet in height. And lastly was the boy with silver hair and golden clothes: Sidrix. Once the dark warlord Idris, he was a now a nobody in child form.

Helios finished descending the steps and greeted his guests, ushering them into a study off to the side. When everyone had settled in, Helios began the meeting. The five watched as the man with snow white hair and pink eyes began to speak.

"Welcome, my friends. I trust your journey was safe."

Tryllya rolled her eyes. Qell-Hadr nodded. The rest remained motionless.

"I have summoned you here today to reveal my latest plot for total domination of the worlds. As you know, many in the past have tried to achieve this goal, but I have a fool proof plan that will succeed where countless others have failed."

"Well," Iod grumbled,"what's the plan, eh?"

Helios took a deep breath as if savoring the moment, then continued. The five members of the congregation stared at him in anticipation.

"Here's my plan. It all starts with... games."

"Games?! That's it?" Sidrix yelled.

"I can sense that these are not playtime games," Jors stated flatly

Helios smiled."Indeed. If you will allow me to, I will elaborate. These games I'm talking about are gladiatorial games. Fights and bloodshed will be everywhere. Many acts going on at once. Like a circus."

"A circus of death." Tryllya muttered.

"Precisely, my firey mistress. That is why I have aptly named it Cirque du Mort. It is a foreign language of no real consequence here, but it gives the games an exotic flare."

"So where do we come in in your little plan?" Iod asked.

"You will all be competitors in it. As will I."

"How does this help you take the universe?" Sidrix asked.

"These games will draw the attention of a band of young heroes. These heroes are the ones who have always foiled domination plots before."

" And what makes them beatable now?" Tryllya said caustically.

"They haven't met a mind like mine before."

"What is this 'band of young heroes.' Does it have a name?"

"Yes. They are the keybearers."

Last edited:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
ooc: muchos gracias R0ad H0g. Next chp coming up.

Note: Lead-bearers are simply the lead keybearers. It is just the term.
-*2*-​
CELESTIAL CONVENT

The Celestial Convent had been the training grounds of all keybearers since the great epidemic of heartless many years ago. The grounds inside its high granite walls held countless tournaments to see who would be the next Lead-bearers.

It had been fifty-five years since the outbreak of Heartless caused by Xehanort's heartless and nobody. Elder Sora stared out at the training grounds from the high tower. It had been too peaceful too long. He sighed, wishing what he thought wouldn't be true. But he knew it had to be. He knew that a great evil would once again threaten all existence.

He looked up at the clock. 12:15 p.m: time for lunch. Sora slowly hobbled down the stairs. How he wished he had the energy of his youth. Many steps later, he set foot at the bottom, took a right, then strolled into the large dining hall. Rows and rows were filled with eager teens, tired from a morning of practice, they all talked with their friends and laughed. As the elder walked by, they all bowed their heads in resepect. Upon reaching a door that led into dining room for the elders, he paused and looked back at the tables that held the kids and found the promising recruits.

Their was the girl Harmony, with long black hair and green eyes, who despite her shy disposition was an ample wielder of her keyblade, Sands of Time. Seated a couple tables back was the most interesting one, the boy Nire. His heart and organs were human, but his flesh was that of a robot. He always wore a tinted facemask that covered his mangled face. His key was called Celestial Thorn. And lastly, there was Dirst. This boy was a trouble maker who always messed around with the elders, but when put up to fighting, he was the best there was. He had blue hair and hazel eyes, and he wielded the keyblade known as Light Side.

Sora quickly turned around entered the Elder's dining room. Seated at the table was a man known to most as Fury, but Sora knew his true idenity. Sora looked at the man with short white hair and blue eyes. He looked as if he hadn't aged a bit.

"Riku, what do you have to report?" Sora asked.

Fury smiled. "Only that you seem to be losing more hair."

Sora scowled. "Just because you haven't seemed to age doesn't mean you can tease me about it. What has happened at the Prison?"

Sora was referring to the Prison of the Void, a vast black space where the evilist people in the world were kept if they were caught.

"If you really want to know...," Fury sighed, "Helios escaped, along with five others."

"WHAT?!" Sora yelled. "That man? How? I mean-."

"Yes, I'm just as clueless about what happened as you. All I know is that the others were Iod, Qell-Hadr, Tryllya, Jors, and Sidrix."

"Interesting entourage," Sora mused. "Have you been able to track him?"

"Believe me, if I had, I'd be beating him up right now."

"Yes. Anyway, keep an eye on him. I'll have to move ahead the Selection to accomodate this."

"But it could be nothing,"Fury said.

"My gut feeling is that he is planning something big. And if he is, we'll need new keybearers."

"Why not let me go?"

"Because we're not the ones anymore. Its time to pass on the torch."

Fury sighed and nodded, then left the room. Sora sank into a chair at the table. Suddenly, his worst fears had come true."

Last edited:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
ooc: Wait and find out...heh heh heh... Anyway, on with the story
-*3*-​
Dirst

Dirst stared around the tables of the cafeteria in the Celestial Convent. He lazily prodded his food and thought about all of the life that he had seen in his short 14 years of life. The whole ordeal started with smoke. And where there's smoke, there's...

Fire spread throughout the castle. Wails and shrieks filled the air. The young Dirst, only a three year old, cried as he watched his whole world go up in flames. Quite literally, for a vicious plague of Heartless had swept through the world of the Radiant Garden, pillaging the town, destroying the castle, and creating vast armies of Heartless with the old computer that once belonged to Ansem the Wise. In the vanguard of this assault was a tall albino wielding a rapier whose hilt was solid gold and jewel encrusted; the blade was made of crystal.

Dirst's mother silently watched the devastation, so sad yet unable to cry tears. Dirst's father had gone out to fight the Plague, but he was cut down by the albino in the lead before any damage could be done. The Heartless were nearing Dirst's home when a masked figure in a red cloak stood before them. The Heartless abruptly stopped and the albino stepped forward, brandishing his rapier and readying for battle. The cloaked figure summoned some weapon that looked somewhat like a key. The albino charged, and the cloaked one merely stepped aside and slashed out. Blood spurted from the wound on the albino's arm. Furious with his mistake, he ordered his army of Heartless to attack. With mindless obedience, they followed orders. They circled around the cloaked figure like buzzards waiting for a meal.

A flash of light appeared, and suddenly the Heartless were just gone. The albino, shocked beyond belief, stared at the figure. The one in red simply lifted his hand and uttered a phrase. Then he threw forth a small thing shaped like a keyhole. Harnessing the keyblade's power, the one in red shot a beam of light at the keyhole. In response, a large black swirling vortex opened up. The albino was sucked in without even realizing it. Then the cloaked figure turned towards the small figure of Dirst, who was now on the street with his mother cheering the man who had ended the great pestilence. Dirst caught a glimpse of one thing.

A glint of light off of a bright blue eye.

"Dirst? Hello?"

Dirst looked around and saw a bunch of kids staring at him. The speaker was a girl named Ilirian. "Are you okay?"

Dirst simply nodded, then got up and cleaned up his tray. After the necessary chores were finished, he walked off towards the dorm rooms where the bearers slept.

"Why do I keep having the same memory so often?" he pondered. He slowly strolled up the stairs towards his room. Perhaps a nice nap would do him some good.

He was suddenly brought out of his thoughts by the sight of a red cloak. Dirst looked closer and saw a man with short white hair and blue eyes.

The same blue as the eyes from that day in the Radiant Garden.

Using some techniques he had seen from spy movies, Dirst slowly crept closer. If this was the guy who had killed a whole horde of Heartless in one attack, he was going to find out who he was. He kept sliding closer until the man said one remark.

"What the heck are you doing kid?" he stated without even turning his head. Dirst sighed; perhaps espionage wasn't going to be his forte like he hoped. The man turned to face him.

"Well?"

"I was going to find out who you were."

"If you wanted to know, you should have just asked me."

Dirst sighed. "I wanted to know if you were the one who saved the Radiant Garden from the Heartless eleven years ago."

The man grinned and a flicker of light came into his eyes. "And are you the small child who watched the whole thing while everyone else cowered in fear?"

Dirst slowly nodded, unsure of the situation. The man smiled. "Well, if you must know, my name is Fury. So who are you?"

"I'm Dirst. Could you... er... tell me how you did the whole magic light thingy?"

Fury gave a small chuckle. "Sure, I'll tell you how... among other things."

The two walked off in the direction of a lounge room. Dirst smiled inwardly. Finally he was going to learn something about this whole keyblade deal.

Last edited:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
ooc:Then i shall spare you from the pain of waiting, Herr H0g... er... Anyway, onward!
-*4*-​
The Prison of the Void

"Those idiots! They'll pay for my suffering!"

A teen sat against a cell wall, cursing his stupid mistakes and those who had taken advantage of his life.

The teen was Trisn, a fourteen-year-old with purple spikey hair and blue eyes.He stood pretty tall for his age and wore a keychain around his neck and the attire of a Prisoner of the Void: a grey jumpsuit with three stripes across the chest diagonally.

\\\​

"That albino and his little crew are going to pay for what they've done to me. First, I just have to get out of here."

He looked around, half searching for an exit, half reminiscing.

Snow fell on the shores of the Tenth Dimension. Trisn was comfortable in his small hut on the beach. He lived alone then, until they came.

The day came when six beings came to his home: five humans and a canus. Trisn was unused to company; the only people he ever saw were in the faraway market cities that he visited every once in a while. The teen took them in and gave them what little food he could give them. For his hospitality, they promised him a reward. Excited at the idea of riches and power, Trisn agreed. Then it all went down hill from there.

The six came for a few days before going away. Trisn was unpaid at this time, and as they left his greed overtook him and he demanded the payment. Helios smiled at his request.

"Very well, your reward is here." With that, he threw a black keyhole at Trisn. It fused to his chest, and then Sidrix calmly summoned a keyblade and shot a beam of light into the hole. A gaping portal opened, and Trisn was sucked into the Prison of the Void.

"No easy way out. Guess I'll have to use... it."

Without hesitation, Trisn summoned his own keyblade, one known as Darkside. Its keychain had been the one thing that hadn't been taken from him when he came to rest in this forsaken prison. Focusing intently on a lock on the outside of the door, he summoned the keyblade's power and shot a beam towards the lock. There was a blinding light and Trisn shielded his eyes. But he didn't need to see that it worked, for a click sounded. Trisn uncovered his eyes and dashed to the unlocked cell door. He looked both ways and saw three guards running at him from the right.

"Left it is."

He sped off in that direction as the guards tailed him. He took a few twists and turns and found his way to the exit of the entire Prison, with the help of a few signs of course. He was surprised for a moment at how easy it was to get out, but then he dashed out into the black world that surrounded the Prison. Far in the distance, Trisn saw a white light. When he looked back, he noticed the guards had stopped at the entrance. They weren't making any motion to follow.

Now that was odd. He faced back ahead and realized why they weren't following him.

Before him stood three beings. One was a creature known as a Voidrunner: a beast with a curled, barbed tail, two tentacles in the front of its body, and a skull-shaped and -colored head. Next to the Voidrunner was a man in all black with the head of a Voidrunner. He was shorter than Trisn, but he had immense bulk and strength. And the last person was a knight in armor, his breastplate in the shape of a Voidrunner. He had black hair,tunic, and chainmail, and the rest of his armor was the color of the Voidrunner skull breastplate.

"What are you? Last time I checked, none of the good fighters were themed."

The short man walked forward. "Well then, I guess we're the first ones," he said, his voice full of arrogance.

Then the knight stepped forward. "Forgive my friend's attitude. We don't meet many escapees that are like him."

"And how am I like him?" Trisn retorted.

"Hot-headed, arrogant, calm-minded in all instances. Anyway, I am Nestor, he is Laocoon," he said whilst pointing at the short man. "And our little Voidrunner friend is Ajax."

Trisn rolled his eyes. Two themes in one squad.

"And we are the Guardians of the Void,"the knight continued. "And keepers of the Nexus Stone."

Nexus Stone? "What is all this stuff?" Trisn thought.

"The Nexus Stone is the only way to get back to the realm outside of this Void." a voice whispered. Trisn turned his head about. His eyes rested on Ajax, and the Voidrunner nodded his head.

Last edited:

pk para

Looks great ^^.

Sorry for mugging you =( (Who knew balloons could be so dangerous?)

One last thing: By popular demand (me), you should add in an assassin-like person with white hair and golden brown eyes, who isn't evil. He would wear a fine chain-mail and his key-blade would be able to suck the life out of those it had struck, albeit slowly, healing his own wounds (the blade being unnamed. If either of those things are 'illegal', just move it over to his other sword =P. If you can't do that, just use your best judgement). His second blade (he dual wields) would look like this (without that silly hand-gaurd tho... I was too lazy to redraw that part). He would also have a bow, some throwing knives, and some killing/stealth spells to top it off. But you don't have to, it would only make me happy (since when did anyone care about my feelings, anyways?).

I just feel like saying this again: your story looks good so far (*warning* don't let me ruin it =P).

Last edited:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
ooc: pk, You have not messed up the story at all. But Herr H0g has...not really, but because I know him I can make fun of him. MWAHAHAHAHAH...er...
-*5*-​
Treble

The man sighed. How could this life as a servant be anymore boring. All Treble did all day was help please his master, a job which was growing more tedious as the days went by. For the first step in making the Cirque du Mort a reality was beginning. The whole thing was an amazing undertaking. Step one was...

They were going to build a world.

Well, that was Iod the master builder's job. The rest of the fugitives with Helios were training to make sure that no keybearer could beat them once they opened the games to the worlds And that meant that Treble was busier than ever. How he wished he could go back to the old days... back when he was a mercenary so many years ago...

"Treble, you've got a job to do today."

The young Treble looked up from a book. He had thick silver hair and sharp yellow eyes. He wore a grey suit with a crimson bow tie. Slung across his back was a handheld gatling gun.

"Well, what is it?" the mercenary answered.

"Your're going to take out Helios." the man, Ghanatorio said calmly.

Treble laughed. "Why him? Aren't there more able politicians to get rid of."

"Yeah, probably, but he's the one that needs to be taken out before he gets any ideas."

"And who is our client?" Treble asked.

"A certain... Riku." Ghanatorio saw a small flashing emotion in Treble's eyes. Was that really what he saw? That emotion didn't exist in Treble. But it was there, for however short a time, nonetheless.

Ghanatorio had seen fear.

"Well, if Riku can't handle it, then I guess he had to bring the case to me."

The two men got up and walked down a dimly lit hall until they reached their destination: the gummi ship hangar. They jumped into a sleek red one with three blizzard guns and a stealth gummi. Then they cleared the launch area and took off.

Their destination was a far off world known as Velo-City, a world that was surrounded by a huge race track. But the two of them never made it.

On the edge of the map their Navi-gummi had made, they saw the dot that marked Velo-City. They flew contently until they noticed a huge swarm of dots heading towards their ship. Both looked out of the window and saw a vast armada of ships, all bearing the Emblem. In the lead was an all white ship. Treble and Ghanatorio were close enought to see the albino seated comfortably in a chair and watching the small gummi ship as it neared his massive fleet.

A voice came into the gummi ship. "Good to see you. I was wondering when the greatest mercenaries ever known were going to show up."

Then the gummi ship was grabbed by a plume of darkness and sucked into the hull of the large ship in the vanguard. The mercenaries came to a rest and the airlock doors closed. Like clockwork, a mass of Heartless swarmed out of the adjacent chambers and into the hangar. Once the ship was surrounded, Helios walked out and walked through the mass of Heartless to reach the hostage ship. He motioned for the two men to get out, and they obediently followed. Treble got out last and made sure the cockpit was still open.

"Would you like to surrender to me? If not, martyrdom is always an option," Helios stated with a mocking tone while drawing his rapier out.

"Over my dead body!" Ghanatorio shouted.

"As you like." Then the rapier flew forward and went right through Ghanatorio. The man fell to the ground and was suddenly engulfed in a huge flame. It quickly went out, leaving nothing left.

"H-how did you d-do that?" Treble gawked at the spot where his friend and coworker had just stood.

"The power of magic weapons. This one happens to be known as the Solar Rapier. Magnificent, isn't it?"

"Magic or no magic, your still gonna die!" He punctuated that sentence by quickly grabbing the gatling gun from the cockpit and sending a barrage of lead at Helios. The albino smiled and simply stood there. Treble watched wide-eyed as the most extraordinary thing happened.

The bullets went right through him.

Frozen in shock, Treble was unaware when Helios beat the hilt of the rapier down on his skull. Treble, unconcious, slipped onto the ground. The Heartless carried him to another room.

"Finally," Helios remarked. "Some good help."

Treble sighed as he remembered Ghanatorio and all the things he had before Helios. And right at that moment, the albino walked into the room.

"I take it you were contemplating your capture once again."

Treble had grown used to having his thoughts read by his master.

"What if I were to tell you that you could have your old, young self back."

Treble turned to face the albino. "How is it possible?"

Helios smiled. "Have you ever heard of the Nexus Stone?"

Last edited:

pk para

Are R0ad H0g and (possibly) raedyn_l people i know?
Road hog knows gotigers123.... I seem to remember a certain Kyle using that same name (r0ad h0g) for one of the games I used to play. Might just be me tho.

And by the messing up the story part: I meant that you shouldn't let my ideas influence yours, unless, that is, you think that they are good yourself/easily implemented and actually add to the story =].

And might I just say this again? *doesn't wait for an answer* The story is coming along really well.
Now it's time for me to customize this account and then take a look around...

Last edited:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
ooc: This next chapter is brought to you by the I can't believe its not cyanide corporation. Thank for reading, Herr H0g and Herr Para

Note: Velo-City is pronounced vee-lah si-tee.
-*6*-​
Nire

Nire sighed. The boy in the bionic suit was alone again. Then again, he was always alone. The only friends he had were Elder Sora and Harmony, but it was Sora's job to be nice and Harmony was just nice to everyone. Why had it been him who was blessed witha keyblade, yet cursed with the injuries that resulted from the accident.

He could picture it now. The flames coming out of the hovercar as it lay upside down in the Velo-City streets. They wail of the police sirens sounding despair as they neared the scene. The cold wet of his tears in the burning car and the chill of fear: the chill of death. It was all so clear. How unfortunate it was that the worst memories were the most prominent.

Nire was six, a young child with blonde hair and soft violet eyes. He looked like his mother, Amelie, who had the same hair and eye colors. His dad, Mortego had salt and pepper hair and friendly brown eyes. The three of them lived in large penthouse apartment in the downtown area of Velo-City.

The day had not yet come. Nire watched the blood-red skies wash away as the sunlight bathed the world. The faroff sounds of dragsters on the Rim Racetrack made a rythmic beat. Everything was pointing towards a wonderful day.

How horribly misguided assumptions can be.

In Velo-City, everything is built on the principle that things should be quick and efficient. So it was a great surprise to Nire's family when they were stuck in a traffic jam. Far ahead, Nire's father and mother could glimpse a plum of smoke rising like a lone grey column.

"Honey, I'm going to go check on it,"Mortego calmly whispered. Amelie simply nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then he opened the door of the hovercar and walked up to the front of the jam.

A few minutes passed and Amelie began to worry. But she had no idea what she was worrying about.

Mortego ran back to the car, scratches on his face. "Honey, there are a bunch of Heartless up there and they are making their way back here. Senator Helios is leading them."

The two of them were about to get out of the car when a pair of black antennae poked up over the window, followed by a black head with blank yellow eys. Amelie screamed. Nire said nothing, for he had fallen asleep in the back. Mortego beat it out of the window, then looked forward to see Helios pointing his Solar Rapier at their car.

"Goodbye sir and madam." With that, he shot a wave of heat out of the rapier. It collided with the car which abruptly burst into flames. Nire was awoken by the crackling of the fire, and he looked to the front seat where his parents lay.

They were dead.

Nire screamed and cried, but he couldn't get out of the car. It seemed like an eternity of pain before anyone came to his aid. The paramedics pulled the burnt boy out of the car and rushed him to the hospital, where they tried to save his life. They succeeded, but it cost Nire his limbs, and his normality.

Besides losing his limbs, Nire's once handsome face was scorched and burned, and his blonde hair was going except for a few scraggly strands. The doctors placed the child in a bionic suit with limbs connected to his nervous system so they could be controlled. They encased his feeble body and mishapen face in a beautiful white suit that would grow as he would. When he awoke from surgery, he marveled at his new self for a few seconds, then broke down crying. Tears of pain and sorrow. But behind those tears burned something else.

Hatred.

Nire walked upstairs. At this time of day, he normally went to the lounge and read in a book. But as he neared the lounge, he heard voices. One was Elder Sora's friend Fury's, but the other voice was that of Dirst. From what he could here, they were talking about life in general. But then two words entered his mind and struck him as being the difference from a normal conversation and a scheme of some sort.

Nexus Stone.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
oox: I guess he could be like that, except he isn't going to be misled by and 80 year old chancellor who is actually a sith lord. Anyway, the story must go on...

Note: My last fan fic wasn't 2 pages. Hooray for Cirque du Mort?
-*7*-​
Nostalgia Part 1

Elder Sora slowly ate his lunch in the private dining hall. Things were so dull now. Sora often felt lonely. Riku, or Fury as he liked to be called, was never around, and Kairi had been killed many years ago in a heartless wave in Destiny Islands. That had been 15 years ago. Fifteen long years ago...

"Kairi!" Sora exclaimed. He was 55, but he was still in pretty good shape. Kairi, his same age, came to greet him, her red hair beginning to lighten. How Sora wished for his youth. Sora walked toward her on that warm spring night

"How have your travels been?" Kairi asked, taking Sora away from his gummi ship and into the house she lived in.

"Fine," Sora stated. He had been roaming the galaxy for years, searching for new worlds and fighting Heartless. But through the years, it was becoming increasingly harder to do it. He looked at Kairi. "The years haven't been kind to me I'm afraid."

Kairi smiled. "At least your at home once again. You can rest and liven up some. You must be dog tired." Sora nodded uneasily, then walked upstairs. Kairi watched him leave, then sighed.

"He never could settle down."

She followed him up and helped him get a room. He never carried any posessions other than the clothes on his back and his trusty keychains. Kairi pointed out where the shower was and where he would rest for the night. Sora thanked her, then settled down. He slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

It seemed only a minute until he was woken up by the sound of flames. Sora jumped out of bed as fast as his aging bones would let him. He looked around and his heartbeat slowed as he noted that the house was not on fire. He breathed a sigh of relief, but the reprieve only lasted a moment. Sora noticed light coming from outside. He walked to the window and looked. He almost had a heart attack.

A vast sea of blackness crawled along the beach. Sora knew that his was a large multitude of Heartless coming towards the house. In the lead was a white being carrying a golden weapon. Sora hurried down the stairs, summoning the Kingdom Key as he did. He burst outside and came face to face with Kairi who was brandishing her keyblad. The white figure in front halted just short of the front steps. He stepped forward onto the porch, and the army of Heartless obediently weighted behind him.

"Good evening sir and madam," he politely began. "Such a lovely evening is it not." Sora rolled his eyes; an army of heartless and a burning beachfront did not amount to a lovely evening.

The albino turned to face Sora. "I take it you don't appreciate my jest?" Sora nodded, and his response was responded to by a quick punch in the stomach. Sora doubled over in pain.

"Sora!" Kairi screamed and knelt down to help him. The golden rapier's tip whipped out and stood a millimeter from her neck.

"On your feet!" the albino commanded. Kairi obediently followed his orders. "Now madam, I will ask you to get rid of that keyblade." Kairi again followed his wishes for fear of the crystal blade slitting her throat.

"Might I have the pleasure of your names?" the albino asked. Sora got up from the ground.

"Only if you give us yours."

"Very well. I am Helios, and this is my army of Heartless,"he said whilst motioning at the black sea. "And you are?"

"I am Sora, and this is Kairi."

"What lovely names. To bad they won't have owners anymore!" With that, he flicked out the rapier. It caught Kairi on the neck. She immediately burst into flame and was no more. Sora screamed and lashed out at Helios with the Kingdom Key. Unused to such an onslaught, the albino quickly retreated into the mass of Heartless and commanded them to go forward. Sora, oblivious to pain, hacked away at wave after wave of Heartless as they clawed and bit at him. He slowly diminished their ranks until there were no more. Helios smiled.

"Unlike you, I rely on my heart to battle!" Sora yelled.

"And I rely on my Heartless." Helios summoned up another vast sea of Heartless. Only now did Sora begin to weaken. He lashed out the heartless, but they swarmed him and Sora was sucked into a pool of darkness.

R0ad H0g

Violence oh yeah! Helois is a pretty cool character by the way since you've done character development of him being polite to you and then slitting your throat.

pk para

Apparently helio likes random destruction.
first that bio boy, and now kairi?

Sora shoulda used some of his magic; hacking and slashing arent always the best way to beat people into the ground.

*sigh* oh well.

*refrains from saying something that I've said in every other post in this thread except one (and at the same time says it without saying it)*

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
ooc: but when you're in a fit of rage and in the mood known as bloodlust, magic isn't the thing that comes to mind. Onward to NOSTALGIA part 2
-*8*-​
Nostalgia Part 2

When Sora awoke, he was in a place that was familiar to him. That was a decided plus. The aged keybearer slowly got up and looked around, his brain flooded with memories.

It was the Station of Awakening. He looked at his feet to see his figure and others etched into the stained glass. There was Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi. Sora's eyes welled with tears as he remembered her last moments: a blazing flame, then nothing. He remembered the albino Helios cold hateful eyes, and as Sora remembered, his eyes grew hateful to. He slammed the keyblade into the stained glass

It shattered.

Sora fell through the giant hole he created with strange silence. He looked around and saw tall arched windows on both sides of him He then looked down as the ground came up to meet him. He landed like a cat, upright on his feet. Unsure of what was going on, he looked around and saw that he was on another stained glass platform. Now, instead of his friends faces, he saw eleven faces spiraling around a greyish glass panel. Beneath each face was a name. Sora followed them around clockwise spiraling inward. The names went as follows.

Ajax
Laocoon
Nestor
Trisn
Treble
Sidrix
Jors
Tryllya
Qell-Hadr
Iod
Helios

Every face except for the last one Sora didn't know.

"This must be the place where villains are remembered." Sora looked about and saw nothing except blackness. Then, off in the distance, sora spotted a strange shape. He ran toward it, and as it got closer, he realized what it was. The shape he had seen was infact a large Keyhole. But how the shape was colored was more interesting.

It was a giant Yin-Yang.

Sora was astounded. What could such a thing be? But because he was a keybearer, he immediately knew what to do with keyholes.

Summoning his keyblade, for it had dissipated in the fall, he shot abeam of light into the Yin-Yang Keyhole. The Keyhole's edges lit up, and the Yin and Yang slid aside, revealing a path out of this world. Sora jogged out the door, and once outside he looked back to where he had been only moments before.

A giant castle stood before him. At the top was a floating area that looked like the tops of the palace in Agrabah. Sora was fascinated by this architecture. He turned back around away from the building and saw that he was inside of a giant force field. It looked as if there was no way in... or out for that matter.

"I'll call this world...The Impenetrable World!" he whispered. But this led to a problem. How would he get off of this world. He walked around to the back of the castle and found something odd.

A large swirling vortex lay before him. Sora, seeing this as a way out, carelessly lept into it. He was knocked unconcious

He awoke to find himself on the floors of a new world. He looked around and saw he was in a large hall. He looked up and saw a towering ceiling. Upon returning his gaze to the ground, he noticed a face of a man looking at him.

"Hello there, weary traveller," The man said. "I am Elder Caymaioc, and this is the Celestial Convent. Home of Keybearers such as yourself."

Sora looked at his hand to see the Kingdom Key still clutched in his grip. Caymaioc leaned down and helped Sora up. "You must be Sora."

Sora was surprised. How could this complete stranger know him? But his question was quickly answered as he was led into the Elder's Dining Room.

On the far side of the table was a portrait painting. His portrait. Sora looked at Caymaioc, and Caymaioc smiled and said one simple phrase.

"We've been expecting you."

Sora sighed. It was amazing to him how he could remember it all so clearly. He remembered when Caymaioc died and when he was made Elder Sora, leader of all of the keybearers of the Celestial Convent. He'd seen a lot of destruction over the years. Yet he never expected his own.

A soft whirring made Sora look up from his plate. A portal of darkness had opened. Sora was just standing when a six barrelled weapon poked through. He summoned his keyblade, but it was too late.

A barrage of bullets fired from the gunmetal colored gatling gun. They all hit Sora in the chest, knocking him flat. Then, just as abruptly as it had come, it disappeared. Sora broke out in a cold sweat. His vision blurred, but one last clear thought entered his mind. A voice. Sora would have known it anywhere.

"Kairi?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back