• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
^^;

I really like it. I love the banner.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I like everything a lot better (compared to the Halloween skins... ugh), except that the forum index is too long. It should be fatter and shorter. Scrolling down too much is annoying, and the descriptions look like hell.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Egad! This is awsome! It's so moving to know the people who keep order loves their subjects. I adore thee!

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I don't understand why we're getting so many more skins. Tren_z is all we need to make khi look hawt.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I personally don't find it Christmas-like enough. But, since I'm a very Christmas spirited person, I'm going to use it no matter what. Also, there is no way to access the flashchat via this skin, renderring it useless to me.

Lunar Knight

American Person
xCursedXRebellionx said:
I personally don't find it Christmas-like enough. But, since I'm a very Christmas spirited person, I'm going to use it no matter what. Also, there is no way to access the flashchat via this skin, renderring it useless to me.

The FlashChat link is under the Quick Links drop down box. Although, it isn't working.

Back