• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chosen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
sorry i forgot to comment on your last chappy! D: i feel bad lol.'

nice chapters btw :)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Chapter 29- Hallow Bastion

A couple of hours had passed and the gang was already heading towards the next world.

"Thats weird." Viktor was looking at the list of Worlds.

"What?"

"I thought we had way more worlds left....Ah, whatever I probably just imagined it."

A while passed and the world was in sight, it seemed pretty strange not like the other worlds.

"Alright were here." The four got out and looked around the world, it had a cliff landscape and the area was blue. At the bottom of the cliff was a purple road and a weird looking castle at the end of it.

"So I guess were going to that castle?" Asked Rachel and the guys nodded and the four walk down the purple road. It was quiet, empty, and just calm but thats what began to worry the four.

"We have walked for a while but not one Heartless has come out, this seems pretty we-" The four turned around to the sound of marching. An army of Heartless was racing towards them and they seemed pretty strong. "This doesnt look good."

"You think?" Barked Kevin. The four took out their weapons and prepared to attack but it seemed like they had no chance.

~~

"This brings back memories." A man in his early 20s stood at the top of the cliff with another man and woman around his age. He had brown spiky hair and wore black clothes, the other man had long white hair that covered his face and the girl had long pink hair. The three carried a Keyblade in their own unique forms, then the four jumped off the cliff and down to Remi and the gang.

"So your the new guy?" Said the brown haired man.

"Wh....Who are you guys?" Raiden said cautiously.

"Im Sora."

~End~

Aria

braver by the minute
:eek: woah i was like "ZOMG SORA" and then like "ZOMG HES THE CHOSEN ONE I GET THE TITLE!"

:3

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
:eek: woah i was like "ZOMG SORA" and then like "ZOMG HES THE CHOSEN ONE I GET THE TITLE!"

:3

Sorry its short but I had to post something and I wasnt in the mood but thats not what the title means, it was meant for Remi being chosen as the next Keyblade Weilder. Sorry that the title doesnt go that deep.v

Aria

braver by the minute
i meant like the chosen one for the keyblade lol, but its okay deep titles are overrated xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back