• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CHOCOLATE DOLPHINS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mortjin

Heheheheheheheh... you thought this was something interesting!
No It's just me, a new person saying hello and introducing myself on here.

Well, this guy i know is on this forum, and as i never stop talking about kh, and he is writing an awesome fanfic on here and i wanted to comment... and stuff... I joined!

I'm also in the process of writing a not-so-good KH fanfic, that is based around Disorganisation Failteen, (instead of organisation 13) that is full of comic-relief villains and comedy things. The charecters are all based on people i know so if they're reading it should be interesting.

At present i have played and completed 358/2 days (the first kh game i got), chain of memories (sora), i have played but not comleted chain of memories (reverse/rebirth) KH1, and birth by sleep.

My fav charecters are Axel, Demyx and Riku in that order... and yep, thats about it so...
ttfn
Mortjin~

Eventua

Hey Mortjin, person that I know! ^_^
I'd use your real name, but then CREEPY BASEMENT DWELLERS with ICE POWERS and a love of TEA AND BRITISHNESS would come and KILL BUTTERFLIES. WHILE HEALING YOU.

Either that or, ya know, it's unnecessary to do so. It's easier just to say 'Mort', or 'Jin' or 'Person that I know IRL'. Anyway, glad you finally joined, welcome, be awesome etc.

Also, get an avatar! It helps make people more distinct, I think... I have a few you can borrow, I might PM them to you...

Mortjin

Thanks for the welcome you two!
<- note the avatar
Don't worry i'll make sure to read everything that looks important and I'll get part one of the fanfic up soon!
TTFN
Mortjin~

Sparks

gone
o mai gosh everyone knows that dolphins are made of waffles
get it rite

But anyways, hi there new person! Hope you have a great time here! :D

Maxyli138

o mai gosh everyone knows that dolphins are made of waffles
get it rite

Well then obviously they would be chocolate waffle dolphins!

Welcome to the forums and the rest of your life! Don't worry, it's a good life. :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to the great and mighty cesspool!

I hope things go well for you on here. ^_^

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
First of all welcome to Khinsider, one thing you should know once yuou join you can't leave. I should know I tried it before. haha.

Back