• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chinese Horoscopes: what's yours?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I'm the snake biatches lol.....If I was one year older, I would be the dragon :'(..I love dragons...

The 4th paragraph in the first post about being cheap and being good at lieing is defidently me lol...except for the clinging in an odd way part.

Ima monkey.
Heres what they say about me.

Monkeys are cheeky, charming, and mischievous. Their natural intelligence and downright naughtiness gets them in a lot of trouble, but they usually talk their way out of it!
Monkeys shouldn't be trusted though, they are natural and talented liars!

Monkeys get on well with dragons and rats, but not tigers.

Metal is their element, and six and eight are their lucky numbers.

I got some intelligence my classmates say but im far way from naughty.

thecloser

i'm also a monkey and almost everything the site said was true i think it's creepy but cool anyway proud 2 b a mon key :p

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
I founs some info on monkeys

Monkey people, on their merry way to becoming famous, like to strew memorable bits of impishness and practical jokes along the way. Lots of fun, they also possess a serious side and influence a good many people throughout their lifetime. They know how to accomplish the most difficult of tasks with the greatest of enthusiasm, concentration, and ease. Even so, they can easily get discouraged and confused and MUST do things their way! They often become great mathematicians, super chess players, researchers, entrepreneurs or scientists. And, great mentors! Monkeys have a burning passion for knowledge of every kind and they magically are surrounded by the finer things in life. Life is a big adventure!

Always the center of attention, this headline grabber likes to be noticed, by everybody. This alienates some people because after all, others would like the spotlight once in a while, too. Others willingly gravitate towards the Water Monkey, recognizing a natural born leader when they see one. The Water Monkey is very sensitive to criticism and tends to hide behind an iron mask to protect from barbs, insults, and unkindness which might come their way. They need to control themselves to gain the respect of others. If they use their talent properly, they will become prosperous and know fully the Good Life. The passage of time will be very kind to them. They will know great happiness in their golden years. They will never know what loneliness is because children just love being with the Water Monkey. They will accompany them on their journey all the way.

and

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal! Charming and energetic, Monkeys crave fun, activity and stimulation. They truly know how to have a good time and can often be seen swinging from one group of friends to another, attracting a motley crew in the process. Always upbeat, they are considered minor celebrities in their circle thanks to their sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind. Perhaps surprisingly, Monkeys are also good listeners and tackle complicated situations with ease. This Sign's natural curiosity lends it the desire to become knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Monkeys have a show-off side that loves nothing more than to dazzle their pals with all they know.

The Monkey tends to be rather accident-prone due to a certain lack of very high morals. This Sign's first interest is pursuing its own pleasure; this is not a malicious interest, it's just the way the Monkey is. However, this kind of carefree self-involvement can lead to all kinds of scrapes. In love, the Monkey makes a fun, exciting lover -- but one that may have the potential to stray romantically. The good news is, the Monkey’s glib manner and witty repartee can often get this Sign out of a scrape. Perhaps not everyone will be won over by the Monkey -- but do you think the Monkey really cares? The Monkey's world, full of devil-may-care energy and revelry, isn't for everyone. Remember, though, it's not that this Sign is mean; it might just be a bit too curious for its own good. Monkeys often feel the need to try everything at least once, which can make for a merry-go-round of relationships.

The Monkey's love of self-indulgence can also lead to other types of trouble. This Sign may have limited self-control concerning food, alcohol and other pleasurable activities. It's party time all the time for the Monkey, yet when it leads to a monster hangover or a shattered heart (generally someone else's, not theirs), this Sign might actually show a touch of remorse. They won't flat-out admit the error of their ways, but at least they'll pull back and try to tone things down -- for a while.

Monkeys must try to learn to think of others ahead of themselves, at least some of the time. This Sign's world will be more complete once it realizes the world doesn't revolve around it.

The most compatible match for a Monkey is the Rat or the Dragon.

juniper_berry

Awards
Website
img.photobucket.com
Darkened Heart said:
I was born in the year 1989, and I am a Snake.

Taken from the recommended website:

Snake people are born charming and popular. Spotlight magnets, snakes will not be ignored. Peer group attention and public recognition are the least of what a snake expects. Yet snakes are never noisy or deliberately outspoken, they never gossip, and they have excellent manners. <- I don't think my manners are all that great. . .Publicly, yes, when with friends. . .not so much.

A snake has good luck and always manages to get money when he needs it. The snake should stick to careers that won't involve him in any risk - even the risk of working too hard, for, to tell the truth, a snake is a bit lazy.

A snake likes to ponder. He is an intellectual, a philosopher, a cerebral person. Determined to follow through anything he undertakes to the bitter end, a snake detests being left in the air and often makes leap of faith decisions quickly and firmly. Snakes rely heavily on first impressions, on their own feelings, on their sympathies, and on the advice and opinions on others and a sort of guiding "sixth-sense" when making decisions.

Snakes are a bit cheap when it comes to lending money, though their sympathy for others often leads them to offer help. The fatal flaw in a snake's character is a tendency to exaggerate - in how far he'll go to help a friend as with everything else. If he does somebody a favor, he'll becomes possessive towards them in an odd way. Another big flaw in a snake's character is that he is capable of big lies. White lies, true lies, whatever the snakes call them, a lie's a lie, although snakes don't lie continually, only when they feel they can get away with it. <- That's a flaw? That's something I like to brag about. o_O

The best match for a snake is a rooster. A good match is an ox or horse. Ok matches are a sheep, dog, tiger, rat, or dragon. Matches with a rabbit, monkey, another snake, or pig are not advised.

Snakes pwn. I am a snake. ^^;;

Kairi_Kid4

I'M A MONKEH! Of course you allready know that PiPee but I thought I'd let everyone else know...XP

C

crossed heart

Am I the first Hog I don't bother checking the other pages becouse it sort of wastes time when like over 50% are monkeys.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm a rabbit. Silly rabbit, Trix is for kids. But notice how most of the people are dragons. Sounds like some people might be trying to sound cool. I dont doubt that a lot of you most likely are, I'm saying that lets say out of 100 of you that say you're a dragon, somewhere between 4-7 are lying.

Here is mine:
http://http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/Rabbit.html

Anyway, here is a page to help you find out what you are:
http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html
That's how I found out mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back