• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chinese Horoscopes: what's yours?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cam ron 77

the year of the sheep,1991. shy,artistic,strong willed...thats what i heard a sheep is. i forget what show it was. maybe it was chackie chan adventures?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I'm a Dragon...I love dragons...:D Uhm yeah, not much else to say...

Wait, I found this...interesting..

Dragons are born leaders. The feisty, lucky, and powerful dragon people are looked up to by others. Symbols of the Chinese emperors, dragons see their power as indisputable and are idealistic perfectionists. A born monarch, a dragon is proud, very enthusiastic, influential, and dynamic. A dragon is aggressive and determined, someone who gets things started and keeps them moving. Very outspoken, dragons have opinions worth listening to and they give good advice. Gifted, tenenacious, and generous, dragons tend to have distinguished careers and enjoy great success.

However, dragons lose their tempers easily and tend to be overly-proud and self-confident, so they can be irritable, stubborn, tyrannical, and snobby. They are obsessed with rank, prestige, wealth, and splendour. Also, dragons do not grow old gracefully and despise the loss of energy and strength that accompanies aging.

Dragons are beloved and are never disappointed in love. Women dragons are surrounded by admirers and are sought after in marriage. The best partners for a dragon are a rat, rabbit, pig, or monkey. Ok partners are a tiger, sheep, rooster, snake, or horse. Dogs tend to suffer in dragon relationships. A dragon and an ox

Here's the link to that site for the curious... http://www.dun.org/sulan/horoscope/

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I was born in the year 1989, and I am a Snake.

Taken from the recommended website:

Snake people are born charming and popular. Spotlight magnets, snakes will not be ignored. Peer group attention and public recognition are the least of what a snake expects. Yet snakes are never noisy or deliberately outspoken, they never gossip, and they have excellent manners. <- I don't think my manners are all that great. . .Publicly, yes, when with friends. . .not so much.

A snake has good luck and always manages to get money when he needs it. The snake should stick to careers that won't involve him in any risk - even the risk of working too hard, for, to tell the truth, a snake is a bit lazy.

A snake likes to ponder. He is an intellectual, a philosopher, a cerebral person. Determined to follow through anything he undertakes to the bitter end, a snake detests being left in the air and often makes leap of faith decisions quickly and firmly. Snakes rely heavily on first impressions, on their own feelings, on their sympathies, and on the advice and opinions on others and a sort of guiding "sixth-sense" when making decisions.

Snakes are a bit cheap when it comes to lending money, though their sympathy for others often leads them to offer help. The fatal flaw in a snake's character is a tendency to exaggerate - in how far he'll go to help a friend as with everything else. If he does somebody a favor, he'll becomes possessive towards them in an odd way. Another big flaw in a snake's character is that he is capable of big lies. White lies, true lies, whatever the snakes call them, a lie's a lie, although snakes don't lie continually, only when they feel they can get away with it. <- That's a flaw? That's something I like to brag about. o_O

The best match for a snake is a rooster. A good match is an ox or horse. Ok matches are a sheep, dog, tiger, rat, or dragon. Matches with a rabbit, monkey, another snake, or pig are not advised.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I'm a horse..

The horse is an individual who uses his wits and his labour to fulfill his desires. They have boundless energy and ambition, are adept with money, and are hard workers. Active and energetic, horse people are good dressers and sexy. Horses love to be seen and are often out at concerts, sporting events, and parties.

However, a horse loves to race or travel and often leaves home young. Individualistic and rebellious, horses despise conformity and guilt trips and often have a hard time fitting in to a group. They are more cunning than intelligent and tend to lack true self-confidence. Hot-blooded, hot-headed, and impatient, horses are famous for suddenly losing interest in something. Horses can also be somewhat egotistical and selfish.

Horses have many contradictions in their character. They are proud yet sweet-natured, arrogant yet oddly modest in their approach to love, envious yet tolerant, conceited yet humble. They want to belong yet are burdened by their need for independence. They need love and crave intimacy yet often feel cornered or pressured.

In relationships with the opposite sex, horses are weak and will give up everything for love. The best match for a horse is a dog, tiger, sheep, or snake. An ok match is a pig or another horse. Relationships with dragons are steamy, but do not last. Relationships with a rooster, rabbit, ox, monkey, or rat are not recommended.

sounds 'xactly like me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back