• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chimera, stuck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeTrinity23

I posted a quick reply on a thread open for help in KH 1.5, but my post somehow disappeared from the thread, sorry about creating another thread. I am really stuck again in this game, only this time the red trinity will not disappear for the Chimera. I have spent an hour looping through Oogie Boogies resting place as well as leave the world and the red trinity on the water gate never seems to go away. Could anyone more up to date with the game give me a helpful clue as to why it is not working? I have all the red trinities except this one and have pretty much taken a break from the game. I would like to continue the game, but I have no clue as to what I should do next.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you're unable to activate the trinity, what I suggest is you need to battle the enemies the area (which should then summon the Chimera). When they're all defeated, leave the area via that waterway and come back and see if the trinity will then work.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So you didn't activate it in Oogie's Manor? I did so it just kind of stuck to the gate and never left after the manor collapsed, but it still counted it as done for me :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought it wasn't even in the Manor at all since they moved it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, it was moved, the reason being it was a miss-able. Initially it was in the foyer in which you have to light a floating lamp, but it's now at the arch of the perimeter. I remember in my playthrough that there was nothing in its place other than a breakable wall that leads to, well, thin air.

Also, speaking of miss-able items, treasure chests that you might have missed in your ascent of the manor will also be relocated to an indentation leading to an underground room in the centre of the ruins when it's been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back