• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

characters with blue eyes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

amcg

my first post! lol i have many curious questions but only gonna ask 2 for the moment, and sorry if i bring up an already used topic.

1. i wonder why tetsuya nomura always seem to use blue eyes for his main characters ? hmm a mystery? or just a likeing?
2.hmm i read an interview of Nomura about the futures of KH's, and in a way it almost sounded like sora, riku and kairi werent gonna be in them ( for example kingdom hearts 3) hmmm i dunno i hope they'll appear. what do you think?
:35:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it's always been like that... Zack fair, Cloud strife, Sephiroth, uh... Rikku, Yuna had one blue and one green, Tidus if I remember had blue eyes... it's been that way since ever...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nomura just seems to really like blue eyes. SRK will most likey be in KH3 ther'ed be little point in making the game other wise. They were probably refering to the side games or some thing... Yeah most likely.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
you see nomura is secretly a nazi and prefers the eye color of the master race

Last edited:

Talys Alankil

It's said that ppl with blue eyes see better in the darkness then ppl with other colored eyes...maybe it's a metaphor???
Didn't quite know about that
Otherwise, blue is one of the colors for purity (with white here in Europe/NA, but white is a color of death in East Asia for it's the color of bones, and white eyes don't exist anyway). It may be as simple as that
But yeah, many heroes Nomura designed are blue-eyed (Cloud, Zack, Tidus, Squall, not Rikku as was said above, Rikku has green eyes). It may be that he likes blue-eyed people^^

axelssomebodie

yea srsly whats up with the blue eyes?? but zigbar and axel have different colored eyes, cuz xigbars r yellow and axels r green but i cant remeber anyone else without blue eyes...OH I KNOW! didnt hayner have green eyes too?? and someone else has different eyes but i forget who it was...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back