• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrity Crushes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Like a lot of other girls, I fell in love with Ewan McGregor after seeing Moulin Rouge. He has such a wonderful voice! *melts* And his smile is sho adorable! I think he's very very cute!

Yes! YES!!

However, my all-time desire would have to be Cillian Murphy. BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF THAT FINE, IRISH...CAKE.
269252559_395a24cfd0.jpg

Guys agree; he's a very sexy woman, as well:
171447__pluto_l.jpg

Moulin Rouge! is quite fabulous, by the way.

Last edited:

Djordjevic

i guess i used to have a "crush" on drew barrymore for some time, sorta grew away from that though....at the minute i would say i admire milla jovovich and although i'm not gay i do like John Barrowman

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
I used to B obsessed with a guy off of a soap opera his name is Scott Clifton and he is so fine and the character he played was alot like how i would picture my dream guy so it was hard not too love him but i am soooo lucky i got to meet him and he gave me a hug!!!! I was soooooo happy!!!! But now I like Cole Sprouse also.

Strifentine

Awards
I just saw Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge. Absolutely GORGEOUS.
Yeah, she is. :3 I want Satine's hair! Gah, and her boyfriend.

Yes! YES!!

However, my all-time desire would have to be Cillian Murphy. BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF THAT FINE, IRISH...CAKE.
269252559_395a24cfd0.jpg

Guys agree; he's a very sexy woman, as well:
171447__pluto_l.jpg

Moulin Rouge! is quite fabulous, by the way.
>:D Oh my god YES! <3333 I love him! I've seen him in that one crossdressing movie by the director of Interview w/t Vampire. Cool movie name, but I can't remember it.... But yes he is very hot!

And Moulin Rouge is LOOOVE.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
>:D Oh my god YES! <3333 I love him! I've seen him in that one crossdressing movie by the director of Interview w/t Vampire. Cool movie name, but I can't remember it.... But yes he is very hot!

Breakfast on Pluto. :D My favorite movie with him, however, is 28 Days Later. The director is making another movie with Cillian Murphy in it called Sunshine...that's what the above image is from.

Strifentine

Awards
Breakfast on Pluto. :D My favorite movie with him, however, is 28 Days Later. The director is making another movie with Cillian Murphy in it called Sunshine...that's what the above image is from.
AHH! That's the name. XD He was sooooo cool in BoP. <3 I'm going to have to watch 28 Days Later.... >:D

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I've had crushes on a few celebrities: Keira Knightley, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Emma Watson, Beyonce Knowles, that girl that plays Ashley Banks from Fresh Prince (even though she's almost 30 now), just to name a few. I also think Brenda Song is attractive but I never had a crush on her.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
I have a little kiddie crush that the kids have in Nick.

Drake Bell

OMG. C U T I E

Last edited:

Yamamura Sadako

MICHAEL J. FOX x3333

And Fergie.

AND OMGOSH the guy who played Shaggy in Scooby Doo! But then I saw a RECENT picture of him and he's kind of old... then I got a crush on this kidin my class that looked like Shaggy only like as a teen, but he's too quiet so I gave up...

JIM CARREY, and TOM CRUISE, oh hell yeha, Will Smith, but only when he was in Wild Wild West, and when I was like 5 Batman.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You probably don't know who these people are:

Kamenashi Kazuya
Jun Matsumoto
Akira Suzuki A.K.A. Reita (see bottom sig)
Se7en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back