• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
As the title says, I think it will. To explain its "mysteriousness"
Like who built it, etc

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Was castle oblivion there before the Organziation was formed? If not then the only way it would be there is if the game flashed ahead to the future.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I don't understand what that has to do with castle oblivion. Did they build it or was it already there and they found it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Will someone tell me what that videos about I can't watch videos on my phone =/ and I really wanna know

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Xigbar was like, "Castle Oblivion!"
Meaning like we should go there, which implies Org. XIII didn't build it.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ok, so if they didn't build it and had knowledge of it I suppose it could be alluded to or shown in BBS. I apologize for my lack of understanding.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think it was built by MX... The castle has the bull-like creature on MX's keyblade at the front, over the enterence... Also, another interesting thing, if you line up the paths from CoM and BBS, MX comes down the path that CO lies...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh ok thanks..... I too think MX built it it does have that bull typish design.... then again I kinda thought namine drew it cause it shows it in KH2

Stars

リク
I think it was built by MX... The castle has the bull-like creature on MX's keyblade at the front, over the enterence... Also, another interesting thing, if you line up the paths from CoM and BBS, MX comes down the path that CO lies...

i think its true, maybe MX left that castle, after the event of BBS..XDD

xazure777x

I wonder if the MX talked to Xehenort and made him move there. Then used everyone to get what they want and what if the MX is Xehenort cause they never said he lost his heart and he did become the only heartless besides Sora that had his original form. Also what if they are all one person cause the experiment of Ansem must have did something to.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Sora was able to keep his form with the help of Kairi. Xehanort is an extremely special case

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Umm...I'm not sure what you are aiming at, but MX is a part of Xehanort... Confirmed...? No... Obvious...? Yes... Xehanort was the one that split into a heartless and nobody, not MX...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ok, one major thing. Xehanort lost his memory right around the time of BBS, then he was found by Ansem the wise. So he wouldn't remember. Secondly, how could MX talk to Xehanort and then you say what if the MX is Xehanort.

xazure777x

He could have split personalities and if MX was so bad as he was he would have lived to kill Sora and the others. OK the point of him talking is like he forgot and the in fear of death reincarnated himself. But the when he slept he talk to his other self. That made people think that he wasnt aone when he was. Then since he couldnt succeed in his plan cause of Roxas going back to Sora. Thus i wonder if that girl is Aqua and betrayed her friends or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back