• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I know, I know, I'm making a theory.

In a recent scan, there was a shot of Axel and Xion in CO and Xion talking about how she is remembering Sora.

I think that if Xion goes through CO AFTER Sora does, she not only sees his worlds, but gets her memories back. Sort of a reverse of what Sora did.

We also know that Xion does meet up with Namine, and while I before thought it was in the Mansion's White Room, it could be at the top of CO, making 358 partly a mirror of the events in CO.

So, your guys thoughts?

If you agree or disagree, please say why.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think that this is the case. If it was there would need to be a game about XION, but its not about her. its about Roxas. She very easily could have been in Castle Oblivion during that time but just cuz she was working for ORG XII but not for her own memories

A

Audo

That scene with Nami and Xion meeting most definitely takes place in the Mansion.

Shadowlight

I don't think that this is the case. If it was there would need to be a game about XION, but its not about her. its about Roxas. She very easily could have been in Castle Oblivion during that time but just cuz she was working for ORG XII but not for her own memories

Remember, there were speculations this would be a two sided story of etheir Roxas and Xion or Roxas and Riku. Like COM.
Xion is a VERY important character in the story so it would make sense to have her own cutscenes and own side story in Roxas' .

I have a small problem with this thread, to do that she would have to go through all those floors right?
It would take her a while and she would be found quite quickly and probably punished.

Unless she was sent there on purpose....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I doubt she'd wind up in there by accident, Shadowlight.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
The room where Namine and Xion was meeting was definitely in the mansion due to the scenes showing that she had headed there in Twilight Town, likely when she ran away.
The scene with Axel and Xion could have taken place elsewhere, not necessarily in CO.
The only difference between the white-colored decorated rooms in TWTNW and CO is that CO has the same white colored background. In TWTNW, you can clearly see a dark feeling kind of background, since the setting is night time there and you could see the sky.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If this is the case, them why didn't Roxas experience the same thing. He was I'm CO too.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Yeah, if it was in a White Room with Namine, it was in the mansion.

I doubt DiZ would think it's safe to keep 2 tools of his vengeance in a place the Organization still technically controls.

Omni Terra

Awards
Remember, there were speculations this would be a two sided story of etheir Roxas and Xion or Roxas and Riku. Like COM.
Xion is a VERY important character in the story so it would make sense to have her own cutscenes and own side story in Roxas' .

I have a small problem with this thread, to do that she would have to go through all those floors right?
It would take her a while and she would be found quite quickly and probably punished.

Unless she was sent there on purpose....
But remember all the members residing in CO were already dealt with so she could possibly sneak in there.

A

Audo

The scene with Axel and Xion could have taken place elsewhere, not necessarily in CO.
It most definitely took place in CO. Just look at it.

I doubt DiZ would think it's safe to keep 2 tools of his vengeance in a place the Organization still technically controls.
Which is the exact reason he convinced Naminé to move Sora and Co to the Mansion, as made clear through the Secret Ansem Reports.

A

Audo

What're you talking about?

khd04.jpg

That is quite clearly, Castle Oblivion...

HeartlesGuardian

Yeah that def looks like CO.

I think people are getting that scene mixed up with the one with Xion and Namine. Bad mix up.

But @ topic creater, its very possible that Xion is recovering Sora's memories through the floors, except the only memories she would get would be from KH1, and even then, there's nothing on Kairi or Riku or anything in the worlds, until TwTn and DI

Xebrem

Didn't Saix say that Xion was born in CO. 'cause I swear I remember him saying that in one of the scans... And If so- Axel could have been the one to 'collect' her since he was the only survivor after Sora left the castle.

daxter fan

What're you talking about?

khd04.jpg

That is quite clearly, Castle Oblivion...

Because obviously Xion was created in Castle oblivion, Xemnas seeked the room of awakening and like Xigbar said in the flashback in FM+ , the room is in CO. The room isn't supposed to be for Ven because Ven is most likely in some way inside Sora.
Solves the problem now?
-Dax
--
You will all do me a great favor if you will check my trailer
http://forums.khinsider.com/traditional-media/121212-vexen-s-commemoration-life-legacy-trailer.html
--

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Because obviously Xion was created in Castle oblivion, Xemnas seeked the room of awakening and like Xigbar said in the flashback in FM+ , the room is in CO. The room isn't supposed to be for Ven because Ven is most likely in some way inside Sora.
Solves the problem now?
-Dax
--

But you have absolutly no evidence to support this.

Plus, stop advertising in your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back