• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

But you have absolutly no evidence to support this.

Plus, stop advertising in your posts.

Of course I do. The scene from KH2 FM+ with Xigbar and Zexion says it all. Xigbar mentioned Xemnas talking with the armor of aqua (who is obviously the other of Xion. Don't have evidence for that, but you just need eyes for that) in the room of sleep or something, where the armor lies on the ground with the keyblade leaning on the wall. Xemnas seeks the room of awakening in CO, so 1+1 = 2

Key of Valor

The Professor
No, it doesn't support what you said to be true.

If the Room of Sleep has Aqua's armor in it, then it seems
fitting that the Room of Awakening would have something
relating to Ven in it, especially since Xigbar says it might
be where the 'other friend' resides.

As for the location of the Room of Awakening, its whereabouts
are never confirmed but it seems that Xemnas believed that it
was at Castle Oblivion. Whether this is true or not has not
been revealed.

As for Xion being created at Castle Oblivion, though this might
be the case, no one knows this for sure, so don't say she
'obviously' is born there.

EDIT: And also, there is practically nothing that suggests that
Aqua is Xion's original self.

daxter fan

That's the thing, the room isn't supposed to be for Ven because Ven is most likely in some way inside Sora.
and come on, they wouldn't put the text if it wouldn't be important, Xigbar may not be sure 100% about it but you can easily predict that it is there. And I don't know about you, but it's pretty clear that Xion is Aqua.. that's the connection between BBS and 358/2

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well there might be something relating to Ven there.
What importance the content of both rooms hold is
a mystery. I highly doubt that Ven's heart is in the
Room of Awakening though. Maybe his Keyblade
might be in there.

And Xion doesn't appear to have any connections
to Aqua (except both being Keyblade wielders)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Can repost what you posted on the other thread? We don't know which thread you are talking about and it would be easier if you post here

I haven't talked yet because I'm just listening to what people are saying for now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
because Ven is most likely in some way inside Sora.
Please, don't say how likely something is when it's totally unknown. We know nothing of Ven to place him anywhere near Sora, save for him and Roxas looking pretty much exactly alike.

daxter fan

Please, don't say how likely something is when it's totally unknown. We know nothing of Ven to place him anywhere near Sora, save for him and Roxas looking pretty much exactly alike.
You can't deny Ven looks exactly like Roxas. They are obviously connected somehow. When I saw Ven in the trailer saying "Erase me" it kinda speaks for itself.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
You can't deny Ven looks exactly like Roxas. They are obviously connected somehow. When I saw Ven in the trailer saying "Erase me" it kinda speaks for itself.

No, it doesn't/

What we know for a fact is Roxas and ven are almost exactly physically the same.
And nomura confirmed some connection.

We do not know anything else. Everything else goes under Theories.

daxter fan

No, it doesn't/

What we know for a fact is Roxas and ven are almost exactly physically the same.
And nomura confirmed some connection.

We do not know anything else. Everything else goes under Theories.
I am only speculating of course, and anything I add is my prediction.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Of course I do. The scene from KH2 FM+ with Xigbar and Zexion says it all. Xigbar mentioned Xemnas talking with the armor of aqua (who is obviously the other of Xion. Don't have evidence for that, but you just need eyes for that)

No, just no. Xion is connected to Sora, not Aqua.

in the room of sleep or something, where the armor lies on the ground with the keyblade leaning on the wall. Xemnas seeks the room of awakening in CO, so 1+1 = 2
Xemnas seeks the RoS where his other "Friend" is located. This in no way supports the junk that you are saying.
That's the thing, the room isn't supposed to be for Ven because Ven is most likely in some way inside Sora.
Not "Most Likely" more like "it's possible" because Ven is terra's friend as was Aqua, and if Terra = xehanort then Xemnas = terra's nobody, meaning that Terra would have two "friends" Aqua, and the one in the RoS, who is most likely Ven.

and come on, they wouldn't put the text if it wouldn't be important, Xigbar may not be sure 100% about it but you can easily predict that it is there. And I don't know about you, but it's pretty clear that Xion is Aqua.. that's the connection between BBS and 358/2

It's not clear in the least bit :/

daxter fan

Byronic Hero:No, just no. Xion is connected to Sora, not Aqua.
-
I always thought Sora looked like a girl, but THIS?@?!#
-
Byronic Hero:Xemnas seeks the RoS where his other "Friend" is located. This in no way supports the junk that you are saying.
-
Xemnas seeks the RoA according to Xigbar, Xigbar thought he was talking to himself.
-
Byronic Hero:Not "Most Likely" more like "it's possible" because Ven is terra's friend as was Aqua, and if Terra = xehanort then Xemnas = terra's nobody, meaning that Terra would have two "friends" Aqua, and the one in the RoS, who is most likely Ven.
-
RoS is the room where Aqua's armor lay... you're confusing with the rooms
-

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Byronic Hero:No, just no. Xion is connected to Sora, not Aqua.
-
I always thought Sora looked like a girl, but THIS?@?!#
-
Byronic Hero:Xemnas seeks the RoS where his other "Friend" is located. This in no way supports the junk that you are saying.
-
Xemnas seeks the RoA according to Xigbar, Xigbar thought he was talking to himself.
-
Byronic Hero:Not "Most Likely" more like "it's possible" because Ven is terra's friend as was Aqua, and if Terra = xehanort then Xemnas = terra's nobody, meaning that Terra would have two "friends" Aqua, and the one in the RoS, who is most likely Ven.
-
RoS is the room where Aqua's armor lay... you're confusing with the rooms
-

You know what I meant. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back