• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Casting Magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenVirgo

I know there are tons of magic skills in the Kingdom Hearts series, but I've noticed that they all cast the magic from the Keyblade. Is it possible to use Magic without the Keyblade? or not?

I know Stalves can work too, but I mean is it possible to just use it with your hands?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Doesn't Jack use it from just his hands? Also at least I remember Xemnas did in Days as well.......and not just stalves a lot of party members can use magic. Ariel, Mulan, Tron, Simba, Tarzan, and Peter too I think.....

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
'stalve'? You mean Staff right? owo

Anywho, Jack Skellington could do it in the first with just his bare hands I think.

Umm... Just wondering, how does this have any influence on the story? It's just game mechanics.

Awkward Squid

You're forgetting organization XIII...they don't need keyblades to cast magic (minus Roxas and Xion)

FallenVirgo

This didn't really have relevance to the story, I was just wondering. And this is the General KH section, so I thought I'd ask. And "Stalves" is "Staff" in plural form. So it is possible to just cast it without any weapon then.

Well... wait. Is magic an item? Or a skill? I mean iof you ran out of the magic you buy at the shop, shouldn't it not matter since you're capable of using magic regardless?

FallenVirgo

Oh, so then how does somebody learn a magic skill? I haven't gotten far evnough in KH or KH II because I haven't owned them up until now. So does somebody teach it to you?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
In Days and CoM, it's limited by Cards/panels.

With Kh1 and 2, it's dependent on how much MP you have and how much MP a spell uses. Curaga for instance uses all of your MP whereas you can cast 15 firegas with the same amount.

EDIT: And in most all of the games, you get the spells after certain points in the story or requirements are met. Ex. Beat the Trickmaster in KH1 you get blizzard or you can get all 4 evidence boxes and get it that way.

Aerora

You could buy magic cards from Moogles in CoM, and magic panels in Days, but you didn't 'run out' of either.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
U run out of them in the missions... ya know if u didnt had any ether or high ether that was the end of ur castings during THAT MISSION
well yeah you run out during missions but you don't have to replenish them form shops, they come back after the mission >>; the only panels you have to replenish are items.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back