• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Sharing Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts x[chi] has a large variety of cards sporting new character artwork to use in battle. Share your favorites and most memorable here!

We'll be adding all of the cards to our archive on the main site.

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
ipwrac.png

So I heard you like Riku. *u*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why does Oathkeeper look unnaturally small here lol it's really cool that they're using new character designs/poses though :3

They shrunk it to fit in the confines of the card xD Yeah, I love it. You won't have a boring ol' deck with some reused model poses. It is perfect! (And dat Riku)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I found a lovely card of KH2 Sora when opening the Keyblade Upgrade Menu.

HpIpbXX.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really love the transition between cards of varying strength. The characters start off looking all mellow and chill and gradually become more aggressive.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I really liked this new, small image of Kairi shown during one of the tutorials (Yuna was there, too). Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of it, but if I can find it later, I'll be sure to snap a shot of it. I really do like how they're doing all of this:) And the intro with Kairi and her grandmother was really great, too. And OMG! Those new Sora and Riku cards are about as fabulous as Yoshiya Kiryu is!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Aladdin_R.PNG

Aladdin, I don't know what kind of face you're trying to make...

But that's less intimidating and more hilarious.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
(lolol i'm making bad card game jokes oh my god)

Are you though lol? I'm a guy and I can admit that that is one nice piece of art of Riku lol

I really love the transition between cards of varying strength. The characters start off looking all mellow and chill and gradually become more aggressive.

Please let there be an SR Belle where she is pissed off as all hell mid-stomping Xaldin's foot haha

Aladdin_R.PNG

Aladdin, I don't know what kind of face you're trying to make...

But that's less intimidating and more hilarious.

Anyone else see this while staring at his face haha

tumblr_lgotafzbds1qg9871o1_500.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
GASP! How did you get her. I'm working my way to getting all the Dwarves but I really want the Princess cards!!!! I got Kairi (but I think everyone gets her)...

I got Daisy instead of Kairi lol. It's completely random, but that's part of the charm :3

kupo1121

Awards
I got Daisy instead of Kairi lol. It's completely random, but that's part of the charm :3

I got 2 Daisys and a Kairi o_O How do you guys get such perfect photos of the cards? I can post Kairi for those to see her since I got her at the beginning, I assumed everyone got her :) BUT I WANT ALL THE PRINCESSES...this is like the addiction to getting all the KH TCG cards all over again -__-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I got 2 Daisys and a Kairi o_O How do you guys get such perfect photos of the cards? I can post Kairi for those to see her since I got her at the beginning, I assumed everyone got her :) BUT I WANT ALL THE PRINCESSES...this is like the addiction to getting all the KH TCG cards all over again -__-
Combination screenshot and extracting directly from the site. If you can't collect them all in-game, maybe having all the images is the next best thing?

kupo1121

Awards
Combination screenshot and extracting directly from the site. If you can't collect them all in-game, maybe having all the images is the next best thing?

Considering one day they will drop the game, yeah, having images of them all works for me. Are you planning on having a page where you guys can compile all the different cards (at least the ones with different images?).

P.S. How do you extract images. I could just take an image of the screen and photoshop it but that seems like a bit much of work since I now have Kairi, all 7 dwarves, Jiminy Cricket, Cheshire, and Merlin in terms of rare cards IDK if I've seen yet ^_^ Yuna and Rikku too but I think I got those through the story so people should have them...

EDIT: Just got Yuna again through beating an Achoo so I think I might have gotten that through her and I just got Tifa as well ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back