• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Deck System in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of Hearts

Hmm well I can't say that I'll miss the card system but it was pretty fun at times. I liked how you had to think a bit about how you wanted your deck. But BBS looks great without it anyway. Good decision with getting rid of it XD

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Wiki sometimes lies you know, and either way I doubt the card system will return.

Malevolence

Raw Life
We'll they did say it would be similar to COM but no card decks.

And if the game was card based, i'd be pissed.
=)

Anagram

Banned
The card system was fun at times, but i missed gaining abilities.
Not worring about a magic meter was a releif though.

I like how they've set up the system in BBS.
it'll make things interesting.

Lexeon

I also have a question on the battle system. Along with the combo attacks and special attacks, will there be a regular attack command, just for normal attacks like in KH and KH2?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I also have a question on the battle system. Along with the combo attacks and special attacks, will there be a regular attack command, just for normal attacks like in KH and KH2?

Of course there will be! That's like asking whether a pie will have filling in addition to whipped cream on top; it wouldn't be pie without filling, or in this case, it wouldn't be KH (or any game, for that matter) without a standard attack.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The card deck system isn't being used, as shows in the BBS Trailer at the Tokyo Game Show.

Yup i think peoples were unimpressed with that idea so he went wth classic KH game play THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yup i think peoples were unimpressed with that idea so he went wth classic KH game play THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, no, it's not exactly classic KH gameplay; there are a lot of new features, such as the special combo attacks and the Shoot Lock system, and not to mention that each of the three characters has their own unique style of fighting. So while it's not the card system, it's not exactly the same old button-mashing gameplay we've come to know and love.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Ven is a mix of Aqua and Terra gameplay, he's more of a Sora style. No dice for the card system, sorry Luxord :cry:.

Jakes-Keyblade

I suppouse what they'll do is like with magic. You have every ability, but you choose which one you want to have in the fast-button, only that you also choose the abilities, magic, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back