• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Justice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TredCRS

This may have been posted all ready and if it is I am sorry and you can close it down but has anyone noticed that in the pictures of disney town Captains Justice's outfits change colors? I noticed when looking at the picture of Captain Justice with Aqua and then going a little below that and seeing him in the picture with Terra? And in the second one his cloths are a lot darker then the usual outfit. Could CJ have a hand in Terra becoming part of the darkness? Maybe for some reason there are two of him? What are your thoughts?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This may have been posted all ready and if it is I am sorry and you can close it down but has anyone noticed that in the pictures of disney town Captains Justice's outfits change colors? I noticed when looking at the picture of Captain Justice with Aqua and then going a little below that and seeing him in the picture with Terra? And in the second one his cloths are a lot darker then the usual outfit. Could CJ have a hand in Terra becoming part of the darkness? Maybe for some reason there are two of him? What are your thoughts?

It says that the Pete in the dark outfit is called "Captain Dark". However, I can't tell whether or nto they are both the same Pete. Some might say that both of them are Pete, but perhaps this is the result of Pete tampering with darkness.

kostas

Awards
double identity maybe??or triple if we count the pete in kh2 ...or 4 identities if we count the pete in the retro world we saw when we tried to save the cornerstone of light in kh2.
Confusingggg

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I bet they're the same person. It's just Pete trying to make himself look good by playing both parts. He likely will create situations caused by "Captain Dark" and that can only be fixed by Captain Justice. But TAV come along and mess up this plan for glory. Pete wants power and glory. Since playing it fair and square doesn't work for him like it does for Mickey and Co., he has to make fake situations to make success. After several attempts he might take it over the top and risk the safety of the castle, possiblity using the Unversed which will have him banished.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Pete just trying to look cool so he can get a move on Minnie

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I bet that Pete is trying to accomplish something unknown at the this point. What else could explain him having two very different outfits on? It is just very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back