Can't seem to defeat Vexen in RECOM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHaddict2209

I've tried to defeat Vexen for the longest time now
and i've tried over 8 diffrent decks and he's still not dead.
Can someone please help me with some tips or tricks to fight this guy?
That would be awesome:redface:

Jochira

• Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Jiminy's Journal
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
is it the 1st or 2nd fight? if it's the 2nd, I managed to defeat him by pulling off a 0/Reload tactic (after using various sleights to make the reloading faster) and started using it when he was near-death, since Vexen will spam 2 sleights when he's almost death... the icicles can easily be avoided, but it's a good idea to use a 0 card to break his ice blade and then combo him, and then returning to reloading... he circles between those 2, so his icicles + him stocking up his cards will give you time to reload owo

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Website
gmail.com
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Writer of Writers
is it the 1st or 2nd fight? if it's the 2nd, I managed to defeat him by pulling off a 0/Reload tactic (after using various sleights to make the reloading faster) and started using it when he was near-death, since Vexen will spam 2 sleights when he's almost death... the icicles can easily be avoided, but it's a good idea to use a 0 card to break his ice blade and then combo him, and then returning to reloading... he circles between those 2, so his icicles + him stocking up his cards will give you time to reload owo
It's probably the second fight. I wish you luck KHaddict2209! Let us know how Jochira's strategy works out.

I hope you don't get stuck like I did with Repliku in the third boss fight. That guy was a complete pain and I still haven't beaten him till this day. I went to Neverland to get flight, so that I could avoid his strikes, but he somehow always got me KO'd.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Quack Attack
  • Rising Star
  • Plum Goofy
Is this the first boss you've struggled with a while? Could be you are under-leveled a tad. Otherwise if you want the cheap way out stack the deck with fire sleights, the enemy card that gives you a fire boost and elixirs.

Non-cheese way takes a lot more skill to pull off.