• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't seem to defeat Vexen in RECOM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHaddict2209

I've tried to defeat Vexen for the longest time now
and i've tried over 8 diffrent decks and he's still not dead.
Can someone please help me with some tips or tricks to fight this guy?
That would be awesome:redface:

Jochira

Awards
is it the 1st or 2nd fight? if it's the 2nd, I managed to defeat him by pulling off a 0/Reload tactic (after using various sleights to make the reloading faster) and started using it when he was near-death, since Vexen will spam 2 sleights when he's almost death... the icicles can easily be avoided, but it's a good idea to use a 0 card to break his ice blade and then combo him, and then returning to reloading... he circles between those 2, so his icicles + him stocking up his cards will give you time to reload owo

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
is it the 1st or 2nd fight? if it's the 2nd, I managed to defeat him by pulling off a 0/Reload tactic (after using various sleights to make the reloading faster) and started using it when he was near-death, since Vexen will spam 2 sleights when he's almost death... the icicles can easily be avoided, but it's a good idea to use a 0 card to break his ice blade and then combo him, and then returning to reloading... he circles between those 2, so his icicles + him stocking up his cards will give you time to reload owo

It's probably the second fight. I wish you luck KHaddict2209! Let us know how Jochira's strategy works out.

I hope you don't get stuck like I did with Repliku in the third boss fight. That guy was a complete pain and I still haven't beaten him till this day. I went to Neverland to get flight, so that I could avoid his strikes, but he somehow always got me KO'd.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Is this the first boss you've struggled with a while? Could be you are under-leveled a tad. Otherwise if you want the cheap way out stack the deck with fire sleights, the enemy card that gives you a fire boost and elixirs.

Non-cheese way takes a lot more skill to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back